ADB – Japan Scholarship Program at University of Tokyo 2022-2023: The Graduate School of Frontier Sciences (GSFS) of the University of Tokyo is currently inviting applications from eligible candidates for the Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program (ADB-JSP) 2022-23. The scholarship is for postgraduate students applying to start their studies in selected divisions of the institution.
ADB-JSP, financed by the Government of Japan and organized by the Asian Development Bank, aims to provide opportunities to citizens of ADB’s developing member countries to pursue postgraduate studies have been designated by ADB to receive allocation with the ADB-JSP scholarship since 2000.
- NECO Result Checker
- N-Knowledge Recruitment – Npower Knowledge Registration Portal
- Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) Group Talent Recruitment
- Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) OND Internship Programme
- AEDC Recruitment
- Nasarawa State Secondary Schools Teachers Recruitment
- OPEC Fund for International Development Recruitment (9 Positions)
- Rivers State University Teaching Hospital Recruitment for House Officer
- Alex Otti Foundation Tertiary Education Scholarship
- Nigeria Customs Shortlisted Candidates | Download PDF
- NCS List of Successful Candidates for Enlistment
- FUDMA Post UTME Screening Form
- Gregory University Postgraduate Admission Form
- Michael and Cecilia Ibru University Post UTME Form
- Workforce Group Tech Top Talent Programme
- NNPC/TotalEnergies National Merit Scholarship
- FCMB Graduate Paid Internship Program
- Nok University Kachia Admission List
- NDA Application Form
- NDA Registration Form Portal
- Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program
- Study in Australia: Monash University International Merit Scholarship
- Download eNaira Wallet App for Android & iOS
- TotalEnergies (Total Nigeria Plc) Recruitment for Personal Assistant
- United Bank for Africa Plc Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Garki Hospital Abuja Nursing Internship Programme
ADB – Japan Scholarship Program | Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility by ADB-JSP:
- If you are interested in the Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program (ADB-JSP), please check your eligibility first at the ADB-JSP website.
Eligibility by GSFS:
- Applicants for a master course must hold a bachelor degree from an accredited educational institution comparable to a bachelor degree offered at the University of Tokyo.
Note that Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program (ADB-JSP) provides their scholarships only for students pursuing a master degree.
Eligible Courses/Programs | Asian Development Bank Scholarship at University of Tokyo
The following departments are accepting ADB-JSP students into their programs.
- Department of Natural Environmental Studies
- Department of Ocean Technology, Policy, and Environment
- Department of Environment Systems
- Department of Human and Engineered Environmental Studies
- Department of Socio-cultural Environmental Studies
You will be conferred a Master of Environmental Studies if you finish a master course at any of above mentioned departments.
You will be conferred a Master of International Studies if you finish a master course at the Department of International Studies.
You will be conferred a Master of Sustainability Science if you finish a master course at the Graduate Program in Sustainability Science
How to Apply for ADB – Japan Scholarship Program at University of Tokyo
To apply for the Japan Scholarship Program at University of Tokyo at any of the first six departments, below are the steps;
Step 1: Search for a supervisor
Step 2: Send a complete set of application materials described below (December)
Step 3: University verifies qualifications of applicants (December to February)
Step 4: Only successful candidates may apply for an ADB scholarship through GSFS (March)
Step 5: Enroll in September and start their degree course in English.
To apply for the Graduate Program in Sustainability Science, please see GPSS-GLI website.
Document Requirements: applications to the six departments should go with;
- Application form
- Official academic transcript or attested photocopy from the institute you previously attended
- Official certificate of graduation or attested photocopy from the institute you previously attended
- Two confidential letters of recommendation
Please prepare all the documents in English and send them to:
International Liaison Office
Graduate School of Frontier Sciences,
the University of Tokyo
Room 120, Building of Environmental Studies
5-1-5 Kashiwa no ha, Kashiwa
Phone: +81 4 7136 4558
E-mail: ilo [at] edu.k.u-tokyo.ac.jp (replace [at] with ‘@’)
Application Deadline: December 10, 2021 and January 7, 2022.