Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries 2022/2023 (Fully-Funded to UK): Applications are now being welcomed from students of low and middle income countries under the commonwealth umbrella to enrol for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2022/2023 offered for a full-time Master’s study programme in the UK universities.
Funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office, Commonwealth Shared Scholarships enable talented and motivated individuals to gain the knowledge and skills required for sustainable development, and are aimed at those who could not otherwise afford to study in the UK.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries 2022/2023 (Fully-Funded to UK).
- NECO Result Checker
- N-Knowledge Recruitment – Npower Knowledge Registration Portal
- Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) Group Talent Recruitment
- Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) OND Internship Programme
- AEDC Recruitment
- Nasarawa State Secondary Schools Teachers Recruitment
- OPEC Fund for International Development Recruitment (9 Positions)
- Rivers State University Teaching Hospital Recruitment for House Officer
- Alex Otti Foundation Tertiary Education Scholarship
- Nigeria Customs Shortlisted Candidates | Download PDF
- NCS List of Successful Candidates for Enlistment
- FUDMA Post UTME Screening Form
- Gregory University Postgraduate Admission Form
- Michael and Cecilia Ibru University Post UTME Form
- Workforce Group Tech Top Talent Programme
- NNPC/TotalEnergies National Merit Scholarship
- FCMB Graduate Paid Internship Program
- Nok University Kachia Admission List
- NDA Application Form
- NDA Registration Form Portal
- Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program
- Study in Australia: Monash University International Merit Scholarship
- Download eNaira Wallet App for Android & iOS
- TotalEnergies (Total Nigeria Plc) Recruitment for Personal Assistant
- United Bank for Africa Plc Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Garki Hospital Abuja Nursing Internship Programme
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2022/2023 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2022, the following conditions apply. You must:
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2021
- By September 2021, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree). The CSC typically does not fund a second UK Master’s degree. If you are applying for a second UK Master’s degree, you will need to provide justification as to why you wish to undertake this study.
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a high income country
- Be unable to afford to study at a UK university without this scholarship
- Have provided all supporting documentation in the required format
- Language Requirement: Candidates whose official language is not English language may be required by the university they are applying to for proof of the language ability.
Applications will be considered according to the following selection criteria:
- Academic merit of the candidate
- Potential impact of the work on the development of the candidate’s home country
Bangladesh, Cameroon, Eswatini, The Gambia, Ghana, India, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu and Zambia.
Scholarship Thematic Areas:
These scholarships are offered under six themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion and opportunity
- Fully-funded covering full tuition fees, living expenses, accommodation, travel allowance, research allowance and other costs relating to the study programme.
How to Apply for Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries 2022/2023 (Fully-Funded to UK)
Interested applicants for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2022/2023 are to apply to study one of the taught Master’s courses offered in the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship scheme after you must have secured admission with your chosen university.
To apply for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship, submit your application via the online application system. It is important that you visit the official website for full details on full list of eligible courses, full list of participating university contact details.
- Proof of citizenship or refugee status
- Full transcripts detailing all your higher education qualifications including to-date transcripts for any qualifications you are currently studying (with certified translations if not in English)
Note: you can apply for more than one course and/or to more than one university, but you may only accept one offer of a Shared Scholarship.
Application Deadline: 20 December 2021 at 16:00 (GMT)