TotalEnergies (Total Nigeria Plc) Recruitment for Personal Assistant: TotalEnergies (Formerly Total Nigeria Plc) is recruiting to fill the position of: Personal Assistant. The position is located in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess a minimum of 2nd Class Upper B.Sc. / HND in Arts or Social Sciences (including Economics and Accounting) with 2-3 years post NYSC relevant experience.
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets fuels, natural gas and electricity. Our 100,000 employees are committed to better energy that is more affordable, more reliable, cleaner and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, our ambition is to become the responsible energy major.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Offer ID: 46917BR
Employment type: Regular position
Metier: Administrative Support, Secretarial Support
Branch: Marketing & Services
Are you a First Degree holder with the capability to manage a Senior Management Executive as a Personal Assistant?
Do you have the right profile, competencies, and emotional intelligence to coordinate the office of the Executive?
If you desire to work and learn from top leaders, this might be the best role for you.
- Manages the Executive’s daily itinerary.
- Keeps accurate schedule of important Group/Company activities and events.
- Maintains an effective and efficient document management system.
- Follow up of designated tasks to ensure progress to desired deadlines.
- Schedule and prepare necessity for all Executive Committee Meetings.
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail and deals with telephone enquiries as appropriate.
- Prepares a weekly report of expatriate personnel arrival and departures.
- Processes purchase orders and expense claims for the office
- Prepares letters, speeches, and/or statements where necessary.
- Maintains an efficient booking schedule for use of the Boardrooms and Meeting rooms
- Translates documents as needed from French to English and vice-versa.
Context and Environment:
- The Executive’s office is sensitive and characterized by high levels of activity.
- Organization and information management skills (i.e Confidentiality and good analytical sense) are vital to the management.
- Minimum of 2nd Class Upper BSc./ HND Arts or Social Sciences (including Economics and Accounting)
- Not more than 2-3 years post NYSC relevant administrative experience.
- Reliability and confidentiality are of paramount importance
- The candidate must be of high Integrity – the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles
- Strong Interpersonal skill – Ability to effectively communicate, interact, and work with other individuals and groups
- Communication and excellent presentation – Strong presentation skills, able to explain concepts concisely and accurately
- Self-Motivated – Ability to drive oneself to take initiative and action to pursue goals and complete tasks
- Must possess high numerate, language and computer skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply TotalEnergies Recruitment for Personal Assistant.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- FUDMA Post UTME Screening Form
- Gregory University Postgraduate Admission Form
- Michael and Cecilia Ibru University Post UTME Form
- Workforce Group Tech Top Talent Programme
- NNPC/TotalEnergies National Merit Scholarship
- FCMB Graduate Paid Internship Program
- Nok University Kachia Admission List
- NDA Application Form
- NDA Registration Form Portal
- Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program
- Study in Australia: Monash University International Merit Scholarship
- Download eNaira Wallet App for Android & iOS