NDA Application Form 2023/2024 – 75th Regular Course Admission : Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 75th regular course (Degree programmes) for the 2023/2024 academic session.
This is to inform the general public that online application for admission into the 75 Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna will be available from Monday 24 October 2022 to 31 March 2023.
Candidates admitted into NDA for Regular Course will undergo military and academic training as Officer Cadets for a duration of 5 years for Nigerian Army cadets 4 years for Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air force cadets. On successful completion of training, graduands will earn a honours degree in a core discipline (BSc, BEng, BA). They will equally earn a Presidential Commission into the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
- Nigerian Defence (NDA) Academy Courses
- NDA Application Form
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks – Universities, Poly & COE
- JAMB Subject Combinations For All Courses (UTME & DE Candidates)
- FG Survival Fund Application Portal
- JAMB Registration Form – UTME/DE Fees, Guidelines and Schedule
NDA Application Form for 75th Regular Course 2023/2024
Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 75th regular course admission online application form will be available for sale as from Monday 24 October 2022 to 31 March 2023. It is open to both male and female Nigerians.
The screening test will be conducted as phase one of the Post-UTME screening. Only candidates with JAMB 2023 Registration Number will be eligible to write the exams.
Only candidates who score a minimum of 180 (for Faculties of Arts and Social Sciences, Science and Military Science & Interdisciplinary Studies) and 210 (for Faculty of Engineering) in the JAMB 2023 examination shall be offered admission into NDA by the AFSB.
SEE ALSO; WAEC Recruitment
NDA 75th Regular Course Admission Requirements.
Candidates eligible for 75 Regular Course admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) must have the following:
- Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Present a Certificate of indigeneship from the state government or local government area.
- Be at least 17 years old and NOT more than 21 years old as at September in the year of entry into the Academy.
- Must have a minimum of 5 ordinary level credits at GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NBAIS and NABTEB) English language, Mathematics and three other subjects which are relevant to the intended programme at not more than two sittings.
- Must have passed the Unified Tertiary Matriculation examinations (UTME) and attain an acceptable minimum national standard (as determined by JAMB annual policy meeting) in English language, Mathematics and any other 2 subjects relevant to the proposed course of study as set out by the JAMB Brochure.
- Must NOT be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.65 meters for female.
- French, Arabic and Mandarin language is an added advantage.
Candidates are to note the following:
- Application forms submitted without ordinary level results will NOT be accepted.
- Candidates awaiting results are not qualified.
- Only ordinary level examination results of NOT more than 5 years old from the date of examination will be accepted.
- Admission into the Academy is for both male and female Nigerians only.
JAMB REQUIREMENT CLARIFICATION
This is to further clarify that only 2023/2024 JAMB registrations will be accepted. You can always save your application and update the JAMB NUMBER and SLIP when it’s available.
NOTE: If you have already submitted your form with a previous JAMB NUMBER and SLIP, you can Login to your account and click on ‘REVERT SUBMISSION’. This will allow you make modifications to your application.
How to Apply NDA Admission (75th Regular Course).
Admission into NDA is open to both MALE and FEMALE Nigerians. Candidates should log on to the application portal ndaapplications.net, select “Purchase Access Code” and fill in their details to pay for their application via REMITA after first obtaining their ORDER ID and REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code in the sum of N3,500.00 only. Please NOTE that only payment against RRR Codes generated via the application portal would be accepted.
APPLICANTS APPLYING FOR ADMISSION INTO NDA MUST ALSO APPLY TO THE JOINT ADMISSIONS AND MATRICULATIONS BOARD (JAMB), AND MUST SELECT NDA AS FIRST CHOICE INSTITUTION. SUCH APPLICANTS ARE EXPECTED TO SIT FOR THE JAMB UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATIONS (UTME).
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
Applications forms are to be submitted together with the scanned SSCE results online. On submission of the online application, candidates are to download an Acknowledgement Form.
NDA SCREENING TEST DATE AND REQUIREMENTS:
The screening test will be conducted as phase one of the Post-UTME screening and is scheduled to hold on Saturday 22 April 2023. Therefore, all eligible candidates are to bring along their Acknowledgement Form, Screening Test Admission Card, JAMB result slip and TWO (2)
Postcard size (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs to the Screening Test Centre. The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and should contain the candidate’s Name, Exam number, State, Exam Centre, Course of study and Signature at the back.
Only successful candidates at the NDA Screening Test will subsequently be invited for the Armed Forces Selection Board (phase 2 of the screening test) following which the list of admitted candidates will be published.
NDA SCREENING TEST CONDITIONS:
Only candidates who satisfied the admission requirements and must have the UTME score of 180 for Arts & Social Sciences and Science while 210 score for Engineering courses will be enabled to print the Screening Test Admission Card and participate in the NDA Screening Test at the Centre of choice.
NATURE AND DURATION OF TRAINING:
Candidates admitted into NDA for Regular Course will undergo military and academic training as Officer Cadets for a duration of 5 years. On successful completion of training, graduands will earn a honours degree in a core discipline (BSc, BEng, BA). They will equally earn a Presidential Commission into the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
All Regular Course cadets will train in NDA, and the Federal Government of Nigeria will bear the cost of their administration and logistics.
In response to requests from candidates for reference materials, the Academy has offered a Compendium of Past Questions & Answers at a token fee to interested candidates. This can be purchased from the Registry, NDA.
Application Portal: rcapplications.nda.edu.ng, www.ndaapplications.net
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:
- Access Bank ART X Prize for Emerging African Artists 2022/2023
- US State Department Electronic Diversity Visa Lottery (DV-2024)
- Funza Lushaka Bursary Scheme for South Africans 2023
- Catholic Relief Services International Development Fellows Program 2023
- SPDC Internship & I.T Programme 2022 for Nigerian Students
- Airbus Global Graduate Program 2022/2023 | Apply Now
- Universities Offering Open & Distance Learning Courses in Nigeria
- Imo State College Of Education Recruitment 2022 (Portal & Form)
- Top 15 Best Tech Jobs: How to Find Highest Paying Tech Jobs
- Top 100 Best Universities in Nigeria 2022 (University Ranking)
- NDA Admission Application Form 2023/2024 | 75th Regular Course
- US State Department Electronic Diversity Visa Lottery (DV-2024)
- World Bank Internship Programme – Winter 2022 (Paid position)
- MEET UP! Youth for Partnership Funding Programme 2022
- NYSC Registration Guide & Requirements 2022 Batch A, B, C