Michael and Cecilia Ibru University, MCIU post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Michael and Cecilia Ibru University (MCIU), Ibru Village, Agbarha-Otor, under-listed degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Michael and Cecilia Ibru University, MCIU Courses
|MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES||Accounting|
|Banking and Finance|
|NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES||Biochemistry|
|Environmental Mgt. & Toxicology|
|HUMANITIES AND ARTS||English and Literary Studies|
|Theatre and Film Studies|
MCIU Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who wrote the 2021 JAMB UTME conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE).
- Candidates who made Michael and Cecilia Ibru University their FIRST CHOICE Institution are eligible for the screening.
- All other interested candidates who did not choose Michael and Cecilia Ibru University (MCIU) as their First and Second Choices are equally eligible to come for the MCIU POST-UTME Screening at MCIU.
- Each candidate must possess at least five (5) O’Level Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in their proposed relevant subject courses.
How to Apply for Michael and Cecilia Ibru University Post UTME Form
APPLY TO MCIU via the online admission portal – mciu.edu.ng/admission/apply-to-mciu
- Candidates are required to register online at University Website
- Qualified UTME candidates are to pay a sum of two thousand naira into the schools account at any Zenith Bank Nationwide
- Bank Name: Zenith Bank
Account Name: Michael and Cecilia Ibru University
Account Number: 1014263562
For More Information Contact
Ibru Village, Agbarha-Otor,