Nok University Kachia Admission List 2020/2021: Nok University, Kachia (NUK) admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The management of the Nok University, Kachia (NUK) has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Check Nok University Admission List
- Go to Nok University admission status checking portal at http://portal.nokuniversity.org/checkadmission.html
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column
- Finally, click on the ‘Check Admission Status’ button to access your admission status.
After confirming your admission status, follow the instructions given to pay school fees.
Candidates are advised not to visit any other sites apart from the one stated above by the University to avoid being scammed. NOTE that Nok University, Kachia does not require you to buy/pay for the Admission/Registration form, as admissions are conducted on JAMB- Central Admission Processing System (CAPS). Avoid such platforms.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Nok University admission list.