KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020 : The KPMG Nigeria is now accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for its ongoing Graduate Trainee Programme 2019. Are you looking for KPMG jobs online? Do you want to know what it takes to apply KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme? If yes, this post is what you need.
The KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
RECOMMENDED POST: KPMG Nigeria Recruitment Form 2019
Applications are invited for:
Ref Id: 100702BR
Service Line: Graduate/Campus
Contract Type: Permanent
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme Requirements
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply KPMG 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG aptitude test/ KPMG business awareness test before.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.