Garki Hospital Abuja Nursing Internship Programme 2021: Garki Hospital, Abuja invites applications from suitable candidates for its 2021 Nursing Internship Programme. Interested candidates should possess a Degree in Nursing (Bachelor in Nursing Sciences).
Garki Hospital Abuja – We are an indigenous Organisation providing health care services within Abuja metropolis and environs.
Table of Contents
Applications are invited for:
Title: Nursing Internship Programme
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Internship
We are an indigenous Organisation providing health care services within Abuja metropolis and environs, we recently got approval from Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria to train Intern Nurses.
We therefore request applications from qualified candidates who have completed a Degree in Nursing (Bachelor in Nursing Sciences) from any recognized Institution within and outside Nigeria.
Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and seek organisations to carry out the mandatory one year Nursing Internship programme.
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2021.
- FUDMA Post UTME Screening Form
- Gregory University Postgraduate Admission Form
- Michael and Cecilia Ibru University Post UTME Form
- Workforce Group Tech Top Talent Programme
- NNPC/TotalEnergies National Merit Scholarship
- FCMB Graduate Paid Internship Program
- Nok University Kachia Admission List
- NDA Application Form
- NDA Registration Form Portal
- Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program
- Study in Australia: Monash University International Merit Scholarship
- Download eNaira Wallet App for Android & iOS
How to Apply Garki Hospital Nursing Internship
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications containing daytime telephone numbers and copies of their Credentials to: email@example.com
Note: Endeavour to use the Job Title as the subject of your email (eg. Application for Nursing Internship Programme).