Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) Group Talent Recruitment 2021: Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the 2021 Group Talent Recruitment exercise. The exercise is designed to search and recruit passionate, ambitious and creative employee(s) to be a part of Guaranty Trust Holding Company.
Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Group Talent Recruitment
Job Type: Full time
Will you like to explore HR in another dimension? Group Talent is searching for passionate, ambitious and creative employee(s) to be a part of Guaranty Trust Holding Company.
Required Skills, Abilities & Competencies
- Business Knowledge: Knowledge of how GTCO functions and achieves success
- Analysis Skill: Ability to obtain, synthesize and report data (both qualitative and quantitative data)
- Project Management Skill: Ability to plan, organize and monitor work done by others in support of a specific project or assignment.
- Strategic Thinking Skill: Ability to identify key issues and requirements to create desired outcomes and to achieve long range goals.
- Facilitation Skill: Ability to manage meetings and group processes to ensure that objectives of the group are achieved.
- Influencing Skill: Ability to gain acceptance of ideas and proposals though interpersonal skills and persuasion.
- Questioning Skill: Ability to gather information through the process of interviews and other probing methods.
- Relationship Building Skill: Ability to establish and maintain collaborative partnerships with individuals across a broad range of people, organizational levels, and groups.
- Problem Solving & Creative Thinking Skills: Ability to generate ideas that go beyond the standard and normally accepted ways of approaching business problems – and facilitating and implementing those ideas to solve/optimize identified shortcomings.
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2021.
How to Apply for GTCO Group Talent Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- NECO Result Checker
- N-Knowledge Recruitment – Npower Knowledge Registration Portal
- OPEC Fund for International Development Recruitment (9 Positions)
- Rivers State University Teaching Hospital Recruitment for House Officer
- Alex Otti Foundation Tertiary Education Scholarship
- Nigeria Customs Shortlisted Candidates | Download PDF
- NCS List of Successful Candidates for Enlistment
- FUDMA Post UTME Screening Form
- Gregory University Postgraduate Admission Form
- Michael and Cecilia Ibru University Post UTME Form
- Workforce Group Tech Top Talent Programme
- NNPC/TotalEnergies National Merit Scholarship
- FCMB Graduate Paid Internship Program
- Nok University Kachia Admission List
- NDA Application Form
- NDA Registration Form Portal
- Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program
- Study in Australia: Monash University International Merit Scholarship
- Download eNaira Wallet App for Android & iOS
- TotalEnergies (Total Nigeria Plc) Recruitment for Personal Assistant
- United Bank for Africa Plc Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Garki Hospital Abuja Nursing Internship Programme