Guaranty Trust Holding Company Graduate Tech Academy Programme 2021: Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) invites applications from fresh graduates to join its 2021 Tech Academy Programme. Are you techy, a fresh graduate of Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Statistics, and ready to change the world a code at a time? Then it’s time to join the GT Tech Academy.
Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to join the:
Title: Tech Academy
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Industry: Financial Services
- Are you techy, a fresh graduate of Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Statistics, and ready to change the world a code at a time? Then it’s time to join the GT Tech Academy.
- Technology and Innovation are at the core of what we do, and we have specially designed the Tech Academy to help you code your way to success.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Statistics,
- Minimum of 5 O’ Level credits (including English and Mathematics)
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
How to Apply for GTCO Graduate Tech Academy Programme
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- NECO Result Checker
- N-Knowledge Recruitment – Npower Knowledge Registration Portal
- OPEC Fund for International Development Recruitment (9 Positions)
- Rivers State University Teaching Hospital Recruitment for House Officer
- Alex Otti Foundation Tertiary Education Scholarship
- Nigeria Customs Shortlisted Candidates | Download PDF
- NCS List of Successful Candidates for Enlistment
- FUDMA Post UTME Screening Form
- Gregory University Postgraduate Admission Form
- Michael and Cecilia Ibru University Post UTME Form
- Workforce Group Tech Top Talent Programme
- NNPC/TotalEnergies National Merit Scholarship
- FCMB Graduate Paid Internship Program
- Nok University Kachia Admission List
- NDA Application Form
- NDA Registration Form Portal
- Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program
- Study in Australia: Monash University International Merit Scholarship
- Download eNaira Wallet App for Android & iOS
- TotalEnergies (Total Nigeria Plc) Recruitment for Personal Assistant
- United Bank for Africa Plc Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Garki Hospital Abuja Nursing Internship Programme