Rivers State University Teaching Hospital Recruitment for House Officer: The Rivers State University Teaching Hospital is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the following position of House Officer.
Rivers State University Teaching Hospital, formally Braithwaite Memorial Specialist Hospital (BMSH), is a government-owned hospital. It was named after Eldred Curwen Braithwaite, a British Doctor and a pioneer of surgery. It is located in Old GRA, Rivers State, a neighborhood of Port Harcourt and is operated by Rivers State Hospital Management Board.
It was established in March, 1925 as Braithwaite Memorial Hospital and originally served as a medical facility for senior civil servants. It later became a General Hospital and has since gained status as a “Specialist Health Institution” before the institution was rename Rivers State University Teaching Hospital.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for 2021 / 2022 Internship Program:
Table of Contents
House Officer at the Rivers State University Teaching Hospital (RSUTH).
Job Title: House Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Eligibility and Requirements
- Candidates must be in possession of a recognized University Degree and a current temporary / practicing licence issued by the registration council.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2021.
READ ALSO: TotalEnergies (Total Nigeria Plc) Recruitment for Personal Assistant
United Bank for Africa Plc Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
Garki Hospital Abuja Nursing Internship Programme
Rivers State University Teaching Hospital (RSUTH) Internship
How to Apply for RSUTH Recruitment for House Officer
Candidates are required to upload all necessary credentials. They include:
- Application Letter (with phone number) addressed to “The Chief Medical Director, Rivers State University Teaching Hospital, 6-8 Harley Street, Old GRA, Port harcourt, Rivers State.”
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Passport photograph.
- Licence / Registration.
- Degree certificate or Notification(Statement) of result.
- WAEC / O’level Certificate.
- First School Leaving Certificate.
- L.G.A Identification Letter.
- Birth Certificate.
- Statutory declaration of age.
- Two (2) Recommendation letters.
Visit https://rsuth.riversstate.gov.ng/rsuthinterns/view/index.html to start your application online.
Note: For further enquiry and assistance, call: 0815-149-1555 or Email: email@example.com
- NECO Result Checker
- Nigeria Customs Shortlisted Candidates | Download PDF
- NCS List of Successful Candidates for Enlistment
- FUDMA Post UTME Screening Form
- Gregory University Postgraduate Admission Form
- Michael and Cecilia Ibru University Post UTME Form
- Workforce Group Tech Top Talent Programme
- NNPC/TotalEnergies National Merit Scholarship
- FCMB Graduate Paid Internship Program
- Nok University Kachia Admission List
- NDA Application Form
- NDA Registration Form Portal
- Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program
- Study in Australia: Monash University International Merit Scholarship
- Download eNaira Wallet App for Android & iOS
- TotalEnergies (Total Nigeria Plc) Recruitment for Personal Assistant
- United Bank for Africa Plc Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Garki Hospital Abuja Nursing Internship Programme