LSMoH Recruitment for Assistant LGA Tuberculosis & Leprosy Supervisor: The Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH) invites applications for the position of: Assistant Local Government Tuberculosis and Leprosy Supervisor. The position is located in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess a Diploma in Community Health, Environmental Health, Nursing, Public Health and other related Biological Sciences with 2-5 years work experience.
The Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH) Recruitment for Assistant Local Government Tuberculosis and Leprosy Supervisor application form is currently ongoing.
The Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH) is a Principal Recipient (PR) for Integrated Global Fund Grant comprising of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Resilient Sustainable Systems for Health (RSSH). As the Principal Recipient, the Ministry of Health is legally responsible for the management of the integrated grant ensuring achievement of the programmatic results and accountability of the grant financial resources.
To fulfill the mandate of the Principal Recipient, the Ministry of Health has established the Grant Management Unit (GMU) to carry out the functions of the PR. The Grant Management Unit works with other implementing units (TB,HIV,RSSH) within the LSMOH, Sub-Recipients (SRs) and other implementing partners in executing its mandate and ensuring that the grant is managed and implemented in compliance with grant agreement signed between the Global Fund and the Principal Recipient.
- Special Public Works Registration Portal 2020 – specialpublicworks.gov.ng
- Buhari: 774000 To Be Employed On Special Public Works Programme
- Oyo Tescom Recruitment 2020 Application Form Portal & How to Apply
- Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Recruitment 2020 Form & How to Apply
- World Bank Group Africa Fellowship 2021 for Ph.D Students & Graduates
- How to Apply Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020 Registration Form
- United Bank for Africa PLC (UBA) Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- Landmark University Recruitment 2020/2021 Form & How to Apply
- Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- Lagos State Health Service Commission Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- Special Public Works Recruitment Portal 2020 – specialpublicworks.gov.ng
The Grant Management Unit, Lagos State Ministry of Health is recruiting for the position below:
Duration of Contract: 5 months (August, 2020 to December, 2020) renewable.
Reporting to: To the Medical Officer of Health and TBLS at the LGA as well as The State Tuberculosis, Leprosy and Buruli Ulcer Programme Manager (STBLPM) at the State level.
- The Assistant TBLS will work on the LSMOH Integrated (HIV/TB/RSSH) Grant together with the State TB, Leprosy and Buruli Ulcer Control Programme (STBLCP) to support implementation of TB programme in the grants.
- They will assist the LGA Tuberculosis and Leprosy Supervisors (TBLS) in planning, managing and coordinating TB, Leprosy and Buruli Ulcer (BU) control activities in the LGA.
Specific Objectives & Duties
- Assisting the TBLS in managing and coordinating TB, Leprosy and Buruli Ulcer (BU) control activities in the LGA.
- Assist the STBLCP in planning, organizing and conducting training programmes.
- Ensuring proper sputum collection and prompt transportation to the laboratory.
- Assisting in diagnosis and management of difficult TBL BU patients.
- Assist the TBLS in supervision of treatment provided by other health workers throughout the LGA and ensure that the National guidelines are adhered to at all times.
- Assist the TBLS in keeping an up-to-date and accurate record of activities of TB, Leprosy and Buruli Ulcer control activities in the LGA central Registers.
- Ensuring that patients’ record cards are properly filled and kept by the health unit staff.
- Assist the TBLS to ensure that all patient-level data are entered into the e-tb manager as appropriate (entering of patient-level data should be done by the DOTS staff in facility with the capacity and structure to do so)
- Collate, analyze, use and report all data generated in their LGA quarterly.
- Assist the TBLS to ensure that supplies (drugs, laboratory supplies, record cards and forms) are available in all facilities at all time.
- Assist the TBLS to collate, validate and submit QRRIF from all the facilities.
- Assist the TBLS in liaising with the PHC Coordinator in carrying out health education activities and Tuberculosis, Leprosy and Buruli Ulcer awareness creation in the LGA.
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned by the PM, STBLCP.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Community Health, Environmental Health, Nursing, Public Health and other related biological sciences.
- 2-5 years’ work experience is desirable.
- Desired competencies:
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, database programs and statistical software
- Problem solving, Negotiation and Interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
How to Apply LSMoH Recruitment for Assistant LGA Tuberculosis & Leprosy Supervisor.
Interested and qualified candidate should their Application Letter (not more than one page) and CV as a single document through email to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the email should be the job position and full name of the applicant.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advanced to the next stage of the selection process.
- The successful candidate is expected to resume by August 2020.