Oyo Tescom Recruitment 2020 for Post Primary Schools Teaching Service Commission: In this article, you will find information about Oyo Tescom Recruitment 2020 Application Form Portal and How to Apply.
Oyo Tescom recruitment Application portal is now open. The Oyo State Post Primary Schools Teaching Service Commision (TESCOM) Recruitment Exercise 2020 is currently ongoing. Continue reading to find relevant information on how to apply and access the portal.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Oyo State Post Primary Schools Teaching Service Commision (TESCOM) recruitment exercise. THE RECRUITMENT OF TEACHING AND NON-TEACHING STAFF BY THE OYO STATE POST PRIMARY SCHOOLS TEACHING SERVICE COMMISSION (TESCOM).
Following the approval on the recruitment of teaching and non-teaching staff by Oyo State Government, the Post-Primary Schools Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) is inviting applications from suitable qualified candidates who will fill existing vacancies in the Public Secondary Schools in the disciplines outlined below:
- Special Public Works Registration Portal 2020 – specialpublicworks.gov.ng
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2020 – http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Oyo TESCOM Oral Interview Schedule for Non-Teaching Staff
- How to Access CBN Healthcare Research and Development Grants
- CBN N50bn COVID-19 Support Loan for Households and Businesses
- Maltina Teacher of the Year Competition 2020 & How to Apply
- www.policerecruitment.gov.ng 2020 – NPF Recruitment Portal Login
- How to Apply N-Power Recruitment 2020 Application Form for Nigerians
- Nigerian Airforce Registration Portal 2020 – www.airforce.mil.ng
- Oyo TESCOM Existing Applicants To Upload Their Credentials Portal
Oyo State Teaching Staff Available Positions
- English Language
- Agricultural Science
- Yoruba Language
- Basic Technology
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
Oyo State Non-Teaching Staff Available Positions.
- Day/Night Watchmen
- Clerical Officers
- Assistant Executive Officer (General Duties)
- Assistant Executive Officers (Accounts)
- Secretaries/ Typists (with basic computer knowledge)
Oyo State Tescom Registration Form General Requirements.
Teaching / Special Teaching
Applicants must possess any or a combination of the following qualifications:
The National Certificate in Education (NCE)
Bachelor of Arts (Education) – B.A (Ed)/ Bachelor of Arts (B.A);
Bachelor of Science (Education) – B.Sc. (Ed)/Bachelor of Science (B.Sc);
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed); from recognized Institutions.
In addition, they should also possess the following:
- a. Primary School Leaving Certificate/Testimonial
- b. Senior Secondary School Certificate with a minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics
- c. NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- d. Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- e. Local Government Identification
- f. Evidence of Change of Name (if applicable)
a. Day/Night Watchmen: Applicants must be mentally and physically fit with Primary Six School Leaving Certificate
b. Clerical Officers: Applicant must possess a Senior Secondary School Certificate/General Certificate of Education with five credits (O/L) at one sitting or six credits at two sittings in WAEC, NECO and other relevant examination bodies.
c. Assistant Executive Officers (General Duties): Applicant must possess a Senior Secondary School Certificate/General Certificate of Education (O/L) four (4) credits at one sitting or five (5) credits at two sittings plus National Diploma (OND) in Public Administration and Secretarial Assistant, Basic knowledge of computer skills is an added advantage.
d. Assistant Executive Officers (Accounts): Applicant must possess a Senior Secondary School Certificate/General Certificate of Education (O/L) four (4) credits at one sitting or five (5) credits at two sittings plus National Diploma (OND) in Financial Accounting, Basic knowledge of computer skills is an added advantage.
e. In addition to above, prospective candidates must also possess the following:
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or sworn Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- Local Government Identification
- Evidence of Change of Name (if applicable).
How to Apply Oyo Tescom Recruitment 2020.
Interested candidates who intends to apply for the Oyo state tescom recruitment registration form 2020 should visit the recruitment portal, create an account and fill the information thereafter.
APPLY HERE – https://tescom.jobportal.oyostate.gov.ng/register
Note: Only shortlisted candidates for the Oyo State Post Primary Schools Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) Recruitment Exercise 2020 will be contacted.
- If you have filled and submitted form to any of the form collection centres, you are now required to complete application by supplying your information online on this portal.
- Please ensure you create an account here with the phone number which you provided on the submitted form to continue your application. You will not be able to login with a different phone number.