Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship CBT Test Schedule 2020: Following the announcement of the Federal Government (FG) Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship for Nigerians to Study Abroad for 2020/2021 academic session, we are pleased to share with you the venues, schedules for BEA Scholarship Computer Based Test 2020.
The 2020/2021 Federal Government Scholarship for Nigerian Undergraduate, Masters and PhD for Study Overseas (Bilateral Educational Agreement) is currently ongoing.
Before you proceed, see how to apply for FG BEA Scholarship 2020/2021 for Nigerians to Study Abroad.
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Recruitment 2020
- WAEC GCE Timetable 2020/2021 : November/December Second Series
- Federal Polytechnic Bali Resumption Date for 2019/2020 Session
- UNILAG Post UTME Screening Registration Form 2020/2021
- ABU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- RSUST Academic Calendar 2019/2020 Session
- OOU Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021
- IAUE Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ilaro Academic Calendar for 2nd Semester 2019/2020
- AKSU Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021
- Nasarawa State Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- Taraba State University Post UTME / DE Form 2020/2021
- TASUED Post UTME Screening Result 2020/2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2020/2021 Form & Portal Registration
Federal Government BEA Scholarship Criteria & Eligibility.
- Applicants must be Nigerians
- Applicants must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificate, WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants Certificates should not be more than Two (2) years old (2018 and 2019).
- Applicants age limit is from 18 to 20 years.
- Applicants must be Nigerians.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program with at least a 2nd Class Upper Division.
- Applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C.
- Applicants age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.
Federal Government BEA Scholarship Venues, Dates & Requirements.
All eligible applicants are to report for interview at the venues scheduled for their respective Zones of origin for proper identification. Two sets of completed application forms should be submitted at the various interview centres with the following attachments:
Two sets of Photocopies of Educational Certificates and Testimonials of previous schools attended with the originals for sighting;
- Only one certificate is accepted i.e WAEC of May/June for Undergraduate applicants;
- Two copies of Birth Certificate from National Population Commission;
- State of origin/LGA certificate duly signed, stamped and dated;
- Four (4) coloured passport sized photographs on white background; and
- Postgraduate applicants will be required to submit Academic transcripts and NYSC discharge or Exemption certificates only.
NB: Candidates nominated by the Board will be required to submit to Federal Scholarship Board the following:
- Authenticated copies of academic certificates;
- Data page of current International passport; and
- Specified Medical Reports from Government hospitals.
- Police Clearance Certificate where necessary.
RECOMMENDED: FG Nigerian Award Scholarship Form 2020/2021
Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship CBT Test Schedule 2020
BELOW IS THE LIST OF 2020/2021 FSB COMPUTER BASED TEST VENUES.
|1.||NORTH – WEST||KADUNA |
|4.||SOUTH -WEST||OYO |
|5.||SOUTH- SOUTH||DELTA |
- Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA): 08077884417/09094268637
- Nigerian Award/SDGs: 08077884418/08091155229
- [email protected]
For further Technical/Apps inquires please call: 08055581004
TIME : 9.00 A.M DAILY