Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State will conduct a Post-UTME (PUTME) Screening for candidates who wish to be admitted into the University for 2020/2021 Academic year.
READ ALSO: RSUST Academic Calendar 2019/2020 Session
OOU Post UTME screening exercise registration commenced on Monday, 27th July, 2020.
- ABU Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 is Out – How to Apply
- Wema Bank Plc Hackathon 2020 Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- Yale Young Global Scholars YYGS Program 2021- Scholarships Available
- How to Apply Baobab Digital Innovation Scholarship 2021/2022
- Full Scholarship at Yenching Academy of Peking University 2021
- Johnson & Johnson WiSTEM2D Scholars Award Program 2021
- E4D Continuing Education Scholarship Programme 2021
- Federal Government Recruitment for Programme Coordinator 2020
- Survival Fund Artisan/Transport Scheme Registration Portal 2020
- Ekiti State College of Agriculture and Technology Recruitment 2020
- Digital Nigeria Registration Portal 2020/2021 – www.digitalnigeria.gov.ng
- AfDB AgriPitch Competition 2020 for Youth Agripreneur
- African Youth Networks Movement (AYNM) COVID-19: In My City Contest 2020
- IAUE Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Session
Candidate That are Eligible for OOU Post UTME.
- UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME results.
- Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME results and ready to change to the University as first choice.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
How to Apply for OOU Post UTME Form.
Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for the Screening Exercise. Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a payment invoice.
Payment can be made through any of the following:
- On-line Payment – visit: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and follow the guide-lines for payment.
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro&Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – OlabisiOnabanjo University Guest House,Igbeba,Ijebu-Ode.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
OOU Post UTME Mode of Registration.
1. Visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to Screening date.
2. Any candidate with problems should call the following Telephone Numbers: 07011076053, 08055606475, 08055159965, 08171357576.
3. Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- OOUPUTME Screening Pass.
- 2020/2021 UTME Result Slip.
Candidates are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening on the University website:putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT. Deadline: 11th October, 2020.