Survival Fund Artisan/Transport Scheme Registration Portal 2020: Are you an Artisan or Transport business operator? Do you know you can earn the Federal Government’s N30,000 operations grant to reduce the effects of income loss via the Survival Fund Programme? If you want to apply, then follow the information on this page to apply online.
Today the 1st of October 2020, Mr President has launched the Artisan/Transport scheme under the Survival fund program. 333,000 artisans and transport business will be provided with 30 thousand Naira Grant each to reduce the effect of income loss during pandemic. The transport scheme was slated to start along with the artisan scheme, but unfortunately it is on hold at the moment.
Survival Fund Artisan/Transport Scheme Target Audience.
The following clusters have been identified as targets:
- Mechanics Associations and unions
- Barbers and hairstylist Associations and unions
- Bricklayer Associations and Unions
- Tailoring Associations and Unions
- Plumber Associations and Unions
- Carpenters’ Associations and Unions
- Nigerian Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW)
- Keke Riders’ Association
- Okada Riders’ Associations and Unions
The Scheme will roll out in three two-week sprints and target implementation across the country in three Streams following this order:
Survival Fund Artisan/Transport Scheme Streams.
The Artisan scheme is divided into three Streams –
STREAM 1 application starts 1st October – 15th October 2020. States to apply within this period are FCT,Lagos,Kaduna,Kano,Ogun,Bornu,bauchi,Anambra,Abia,Rivers,Plateau and Delta State.
STREAM 2 application starts 19th – 31st October 2020.States To be announced soon
STREAM 3 application starts 9th – 21st December 2020. States to apply are Akwa Ibom, Cross river, Zamfara, Yobe, Sokoto, Nasarawa, Niger, Imo, Oyo, Osun, Jigawa, Gombe, Benue.
Artisan/Transport Scheme Application Requirement
- To apply for the Artisan scheme, applicants will have to apply through an association, although we understand that not all artisan belongs to an association. A small percentage will be given to those without association.
- You must have a bvn and a bank account
- Association must be registered with CAC
- Survival Fund Portal – www.survivalfund.ng Register & Login
- Kaduna State Dry Season Wheat Farming Recruitment 2020
- FG ETHLagos Virtual Hackathon 2020 & Portal Registration
- African Development Bank (AfDB) AgriPitch Competition 2020
- GTBank OND Internship Programme 2020 Form & Portal Registration
- FG Asks Bank Account Holders To Re-register Despite BVN
- Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates 2020 NNBTS Batch 29B
- Nigerian Army Recruitment: How To Apply for 80RRI 2020
- CBN Unveils N250b Gas Investment Stimulus Package to Ease Fuel Price
- CBN Social Housing Loan Registration Portal www.fhfl.com.ng
How to Apply for Survival Fund Artisan/Transport Scheme.
Interested candidates should visit the online registration portal to apply online via – https://www.survivalfundapplication.com
OR VISIT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION: http://mediangr.com.ng/general-news/business/survival-fund-artisan-transport-scheme-registration-portal/8263/
Enumerators will be recruited across the 36 states, they are responsible in collating the names of those interested in the scheme.
Applicants will have to submit their name to their association leaders, the leaders will in return forward these names to the enumerators.
Pls Note- artisans do not require CAC to apply.
Is there something you want to know on Survival Fund Artisan/Transport Scheme Registration Portal 2020? Just tell us about it in the opinion box below this article.