FG Survival Fund 2021 Application Portal Login / Register: Hope is not lost if you are yet to apply for the FG Survival Fund Program as another application round is open and on-going. Remember that a few weeks ago the Federal Government of Nigeria launched the Survival Fund Program targeted at individual artisans and small businesses. In a report, already FG had paid 59,000 artisan beneficiaries across 24 so far.
The Survival Fund Program includes Payroll Support, Guaranteed Offtake and MSME Grant. The FG MSME CRM & MIS Platform, which is dedicated for the survival fund program, is to help with the digital registration, onboarding and management of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises for the program.
- Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships 2021/2022 for Indians
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 28 List of Successful Candidates 2020
- NEXIT Portal Login / Sign up – https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/auth/login
- HackXploit Competition for Nigerian Hackers
- Nigeria Immigration Shortlisted Candidates 2021
- Apply 2021 UNFPA Internship Programme for International Students
- DAAD/ZMT Doctoral Scholarship 2021/2022 for Sub-Saharan African Students
- Australian Military Absorption Training Scholarship 2021 for Africans
What to Know About the Survival Fund Program
- The program is part of the Economic Sustainability Plan, which aims to support and protect these businesses from the potential vulnerabilities brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- There are three categories of the program
- Payroll Support – assists in paying employees of a business
- Guaranteed Offtake – assists businesses to kick start or in rebuilding
- MSME Grant – free grants for Micro, Small and Medium sized Enterprises.
- Any Nigerian with a running business (registered or not registered) can apply for either of the categories they qualify for.
MSME Survival Fund Portal 2021 – Steps to Partake
Step 1: REGISTER
The very first step to be part of the Federal Government Survival Fund Program is to register with your business and(or) personal information on the survival fund application portal.
Step 2: ONBOARD
After registering on the platform, the next is to complete the onboarding process by adding Organisation, Bank and Employees details.
Step 2: GET PAID
Once your application has been successfully verified, you are then eligible to get paid under the scheme applied for.
Survival Fund Application Registration Portal
The following Steps will guide you in registering for the survival fund 2021 program;
- Proceed to the Survival fund registration portal https://survivalfund.gov.ng/auth/register
- Click on the ‘Start Here’ button, that will take you to the survival fund application form options
- Choose the category you want to apply for, by clicking ‘Payroll Support Register’, ‘MSME Grant Register’ or ‘Guaranteed Offtake Register’
- Fill in your information in the form as correct as possible to avoid disqualification at verification state
After successful registration, you will;
- Receive an Activation Code on your mobile, use to activate your profile
- Login to Your Profile to proceed with the onbording process.
All categories of the survival fund program are currently active, proceed through the link provided above to register. Remember to Sign-Up for our updates to get a reminder from us and stay updated with other trending opportunities.
Best of luck with your application!
You don’t want to miss any opportunity, then SIGN UP for our updates by email or subscribe through the sign-up form.
Check out these opportunities:
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship 2021 Registration Guideline
- US Diversity Visa Lottery Program (DV-2021/2022) Registration Guide
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Form 2021 : How To Apply Without Collateral
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment 2021 – NALDA Recruitment
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2021/2022 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022