NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support: The Nirsal-Central bank of Nigeria, CBN COVID-19 Loan application portal is now ongoing. Here is an update to assist you access the CBN COVID-19 Loan application portal on NMFB Portal.
The Central Bank of Nigeria instituted the N50 billion COVID-19 TCF for households and SMEs to mitigate the harsh economic impact of the coronavirus pandemic currently in the country.
Table of Contents
The link to apply for the CBN Loan is https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
However, due to the massive traffic to the application portal, the website goes off and on. At the moment the portal has gone off because it has reached its resource limit.
- CBN COVID-19 Palliative List of Successful Applicants
- NPower May/June Stipend News
- Npower Agro Recruitment 2020
- NPower May Salary News 2020
- NALDA Recruitment Form
- NDA Application Form 2020
- Emeraldscape EnvDev Essay Writing Competition
- CBN Covid-19 Intervention Fund
CBN COVID-19 Loan Requirements.
Below are the requirements for the CBN COVID 19 Loan application for SMes
- Registered business with CAC
- Evidence of tax payments
- Letter of Introduction
- Passport photo of you and guarantor
- Valid ID card
For those who have been trying t access the website but can’t because the website is temporarily unable to service your request, you are advised to check back later.
The application portal will be back again as soon as the portal is updated with a new resource. And you can access the portal at https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
It is very necessary to note that once your application is approved, you will be contacted to verify your BVN through the website https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng/SmeLoan thereafter, you will acknowledge the receipt of the application.
Important Notice to All Applicants.
Note: there are three categories of loans available on the portal when you try the first category and space is filled try the other categories. Good Luck.
If you want to receive regular updates on NIRSAL CBN COVID-19 Loan Application Portal, kindly drop a comment below so we can keep you updated.
- Command Secondary Schools Entrance Examination Date Nationwide
- Command Secondary Schools Exam Centres 2020/2021
- Command Secondary Schools Admission Form 2020/2021
- 2021-2022 Masters Scholarship for Nigerian Students to Study Overseas
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
- Air Force Military School Jos Admission Form
- Npower Reveals What Beneficiaries Need to Do to Get Paid
- List of Boarding & Day Command Secondary Schools in Nigeria
- OAUTHC School of Health SHIM Admission Form 2020/2021
- Oduduwa University School Fees 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Oduduwa University Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
- School Reopening: Proprietor Urges FG to Reopen Schools for SS3 Students