The Central Bank of Nigeria instituted the N50 billion COVID-19 TCF for households and SMEs to mitigate the harsh economic impact of the coronavirus pandemic currently in the country.
The link to apply for the CBN Loan is https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
However, due to the massive traffic to the application portal, the website goes off and on. At the moment the portal has gone off because it has reached its resource limit.
Before you proceed, check out these opportunities:
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2021/2022 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition for Undergraduate Students
- UNILAG Recruitment 2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Access Bank Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
- Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021
- Ogun State Government (OGUNINVEST) Recruitment
- Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign
- World Bank #Blog4Dev Competition 2021 for Africans
- How to Access 10 Million Naira Collateral-free CBN AGSMEIS Loan
CBN COVID-19 Loan Requirements.
Below are the requirements for the CBN COVID 19 Loan application for SMes
- Registered business with CAC
- Evidence of tax payments
- Letter of Introduction
- Passport photo of you and guarantor
- Valid ID card
For those who have been trying t access the website but can’t because the website is temporarily unable to service your request, you are advised to check back later.
The application portal will be back again as soon as the portal is updated with a new resource. And you can access the portal at https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
It is very necessary to note that once your application is approved, you will be contacted to verify your BVN through the website https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng/SmeLoan thereafter, you will acknowledge the receipt of the application.
Important Notice to All Applicants.
Note: there are three categories of loans available on the portal when you try the first category and space is filled try the other categories. Good Luck.
If you want to receive regular updates on NIRSAL CBN COVID-19 Loan Application Portal, kindly drop a comment below so we can keep you updated.