Sanlam Nigeria System Analyst Graduate Programme 2023 is ongoing. Sanlam Nigeria invites applications from suitable candidates for its 2023 System Analyst Graduate Programme. Are you a young IT graduate seeking to build your career in an evolving and stable business environment? If your answer to the above questions is affirmative, you are welcome to join the Graduate Programme.
Sanlam Nigeria, a member of the Sanlam Group in South Africa, is a leading financial services institution in Nigeria, successfully transforming the Nigeria Insurance space and distinguishing itself by delivering exceptional services.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Title: Graduate Programme – System Analyst
Job Code: NGSL/LAG/000003
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Information Technology (IT)
- Are you a young IT graduate seeking to build your career in an evolving and stable business environment?
- Do you have the propensity and drive for results, passion for excellence and appetite to learn in new environments?
- If your answer to the above questions is affirmative, you are welcome to join ‘The Sanlam Nigeria Information Technology Graduate Programme’.
- System Analyst provides excellent support to the IT team, giving consent across the whole business in Front and Back office functions.
- The role will have oversight of IT Operations, including Service Delivery, Application and Network infrastructure.
IT Service Desk:
- Provides technical support and guidance to Service Desk staff.
- Direct involvement in incidents or problems (irrespective of priority) that cause service impact and acts as an escalation point for incidents not being resolved promptly.
- Provides ITIL Service disciplines, covering Incident, Problem and Change Management
System & Network Analyst (Basic Understanding):
- Servers, OVMS, VMWare and Hyper V support and administration.
- Provides Cisco & HP Switches, Firewall and Routers support and administration.
- We manage internal infrastructure, including network, access rights, desktops, servers, and internal applications. Implement policies/standards to improve the quality and efficiency of support services based on ITIL methodology.
- Works closely with the IT Service Desk and other Specialists to ensure a timely, robust, and comprehensive service transition process.
- Works with the Service Desk team to set SLA criteria for the availability and performance of the IT infrastructure.
- Responsible for system and infrastructure availability and developing a resilient infrastructure to reduce failures.
- Responsible for day-to-day system administration, including internal network management, VPN, Microsoft Active Directory (AD) and system backups.
- Responsible for management of the rollout and support of desktop devices, including laptops and printers, and productivity tools such as Outlook and MS Office.
- First Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Programme.
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- ITIL Service delivery manager qualifications
- CompTIA A+ Certified
- CISCO Certified (Desirable)
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Must not be more than 28 years as of the time of application.
Application Closing Date
25th July 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online