BUA Foods Graduate Technical Trainee Program 2023 is ongoing. BUA Foods invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2023 Graduate Technical Trainee Program (GTTP). The program seeks to attract young, exceptional and result-oriented candidates who, on successful completion, will be posted to work in any of the Company’s locations across Nigeria.
BUA Foods is a leading Food and Fast-moving consumer goods (“FMCG”) business which processes, manufactures, and distributes food produce as well as packaged food. Our business operations comprise five divisions: Sugar, Flour, Pasta, Rice, and Edible Oils. The Company is a member of BUA Group, a leading conglomerate in Nigeria with business interests spread across the food and infrastructure sectors.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Graduate Technical Trainee Program (GTTP) 2023
We seek to attract young, exceptional and result-oriented candidates for this program, who, on successful completion, will be posted to work in any of the Company’s locations across Nigeria.
Requirements and General Eligibility.
- Minimum of a second class lower division (2:2) – B.Sc / B.Eng and lower credit – HND in any of the Science, Engineering and Technological fields as seen below:
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Food Science & Technology
- Mechanical & Production Engineering
- Mechatronics & Automation Engineering
- Industrial Chemistry
- You must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps programme or have an exemption letter.
- Applicant must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Not more than two years of work experience.
Application Closing Date
24th July 2023.
How to Apply to BUA Foods Graduate Technical Trainee Program.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online