NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship 2022: Applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying in Nigerian Universities for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and Chevron Nigeria Limited 2022 Scholarship Awards. The Deadline for submission of applications for the NNPC / Chevron Scholarship is January 17, 2022.
Chevron Nigeria Limited, a Chevron Subsidiary in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified Nigerian students.
Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) is one of the largest oil producers in Nigeria and one of its largest investors. In Nigeria, we operate under a joint-venture arrangement with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) for the onshore and offshore assets in the Niger Delta region.
Chevron also has extensive interests in multi-partner deep-water operations. We operate the Agbami Field, one of Nigeria’s largest deep-water discoveries. We also have a non-operated interest in the Usan Field.
NNPC/Chevron Scholarship 2020
Applications are invited from undergraduates students from Nigerian University’s for the following Scholarship Award:
NNPC/Chevron Scholarship Eligibility.
A. E-applications are invited from Full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
- Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Geology/Geophysics/Geo informatics
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5-grade system and
- Have a minimum of six O-level credits in one sitting.
B. Blind/Visually impaired SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any course in Nigerian Universities:
- Have a minimum CGPA of 2.5 in a 5-grade system and
- Have a minimum of five O-level credits in one sitting.
How to Apply for NNPC/Chevron Scholarship 2022.
Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents:
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months.
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly.
- WAEC/NECO Result and UTME/DE Result and
- UTME/DE Result
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Follow this Link
- Click on “Apply Now” then create account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Enter your registered email and password to login.
- Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click Submit Application to submit information
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
- Only applications submitted through this web portal will be considered.
- There will be no computer-based test. Selection of successful candidates will be based on current academic performance.
- All interested students should submit accurate and complete information.
- Applicants for the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by CNL, its joint venture partner, or any of its affiliates, including the Agbami Medical & Engineering Professional scholarship (AMEPS) program.
- Applicants and successful candidates are not required to make any payments whatsoever. Application for Chevron scholarship program is free.
Application Deadline: January 17, 2022.