KNUST Bursary for Undergraduate Ghanaian Students 2021/2022: KNUST Bursary offers a one-year Bursary to Brilliant but Needy Students to enable them pursue their University Education in KNUST.
The Scholarship is opened to all Ghanaian students in their 1st, 2nd and 3rd years, who are Brilliant, but Needy Students of KNUST and who are pursuing full time programmes.
About Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST)
KNUST exists to advance knowledge in science and technology through creating an environment for undertaking relevant research, quality teaching, entrepreneurship training and community engagement to improve the quality of life. KNUST is committed to attracting and developing excellent staff and students in order to contribute towards the achievement of the goals, targets and directions that the government has set for higher education. The following cherished values characterise the work and life of the University and are ingrained in all those who pass through the University.
KNUST offers a one-year Bursary. The Scholarship is opened to all Ghanaian students in their 1st, 2nd and 3rd years, who are Brilliant, but Needy Students of KNUST and who are pursuing full time programmes.
Documents Required for Application
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Proof of need
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- Results slip signed and officially stamped by Exam Officer or Head of Department
- Other awards or certificates (if any).
How to Apply KNUST Bursary.
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and phone number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19) at the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline.
- Applicants from Obuasi Campus should submit their application forms at the Registrar’s Office-Obuasi Campus.
For any further enquiries, contact the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission: Applicants are to submit their Applications by Friday, 6th August, 2021
August 6, 2021