Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign 2020: Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited (“Star”), a Chevron company and operator of the Agbami Field invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the 2020 Agbami Scholarship Campaign. The Scholarship Campaign is open to Second Year (200 Level) degree students from all States of the Federation.
Optimum Resources Management is a multidisciplinary consortium of experts in various fields of technical development. One of its flagship services is broad based provision of e-solution and innovative educational resources management with specialty in educational funds management, award of grants, bursaries, and scholarship schemes on behalf of multinationals, donors, national, states, LGAs and communities.
The scholarship programme, funded by Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited and its Agbami parties, is a major component of our Social Investment in the strategic support for the development of Health and Education in Nigeria.
Before Applying Please Read Carefully:
E-applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
- Medicine and Surgery
Agbami Scholarship 2020 Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
THIS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME IS FOR ALL NIGERIANS ONLY STUDYING IN ANY TERTIARY INSTITUTION ACROSS THE COUNTRY.
1. All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
2. All applicants must be in their SECOND YEAR (i.e admitted on or before 2018/2019 academic session).
3. All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims.
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5-grade system and
- Have a minimum of six O-level credits in one sitting.
Note: Ensure you have all the needed document scanned and ready before continuing to the application page.
Also, ensure that each document size does not exceed 300kb and the total size does noes not exceed 1800kb.
i. Admission Letter
ii. School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
iii. Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months.
iv. Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly.
v. WAEC/NECO Result and UTME/DE Result and
vi. UTME/DE Result
How to Apply for Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign 2020
Eligible Applicants should click the link to apply: https://www.ormng.com/agbamiawards
- Only applications submitted through this web portal will be considered.
- There will be no computer-based test. Selection of successful candidates will be based on current academic performance.
- All interested students should submit accurate and complete information.
- Applicants for the Agbami Medical & Engineering Professional scholarship (AMEPS) program are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by CNL, its joint venture partner, or any of its affiliates, including the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship.
- Applicants and successful candidates are not required to make any payments whatsoever. Application for Agbami scholarship program is free.
Agbami Scholarship 2020 Application Deadline
Application close midnight of 5th December, 2020. Only Successful candidates will be contacted.
Agbami Scholarship Contact Info
For enquiries, complaints and technical assistance on registration use:
Help Desk 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Desk 2: email@example.com
Also, when contacting us for any complaints, please, state your username and the exact error message. If not you may not get a response.
Existing Scholars should use only: firstname.lastname@example.org