The 2020/2021 Federal Scholarship Board portal www.education.gov.ng/fsb/ is open for all eligible Nigerians to apply.
BEA Scholarship 2020 : We’re thrilled to inform you that the Bilateral Education Agreement Scholarship Form Portal www.education.gov.ng is now accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the ongoing 2020/2021 Federal Scholarship Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) scholarship.
If you’re looking for the Bilateral Education Agreement Scholarship for Nigerians to study abroad, this is your right opportunity to cease. Read through this article to find out how to apply for BEA 2020 scholarship application form online via the Federal Government Scholarship Board portal www.education.gov.ng/fsb/.
BILATERAL EDUCATION AGREEMENT (BEA)
- Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable inRussia, Morocco, Algeria, Serbia, Hungary, Egypt, Tunisia, Turkey, Cuba, Romania, Japan, Macedonia; and ii) Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Turkey, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, e.t.c.
- All qualified candidates are advised to: a. Visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website www.education.gov.ng and click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page:
- Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form onlinec. Print the Examination slip.
FIELDS OF STUDY
a. Undergraduate level -Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Languages, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited), etc.; andb. Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and PhD) in all fields.
Bilateral Education Agreement Scholarship 2020/2021 Eligibility
BEA UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS:
All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WASSCE/WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
Certificates should not be more than two (2) years old (2018 & 2019)for Non–African Countries and for African countries the age of certificate is one year (2019) only.Age limit is from 18 to 20 years.
BEA POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS
All applicants for Postgraduate degree courses must hold a First Degree with 1st Class or at least 2ndClass Upper Division. The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have acquired at least two(2) years post qualification experience or employment practice in Nigeria.
- N.Y.S.C discharge or exemption certificates only are accepted; and
- Evidence of readiness to be released by an employer.
General Information for All BEA Scholarship 2020 Applicants
- Since the BEA countries are non-English speaking, applicants should be prepared to undertake a mandatory one-year foreign Language course of the Country of choice which will be the standard medium of instruction;
- Japan applicants must have a solid background in further mathematics;
- The required certificate for candidates applying for Bachelor in Imam at, Quran Teaching Professor and Imam Preacher Training for Islamic Religious studies in Algeria is WASSCE/WAEC,and no other certificate is accepted;
- All applicants for Hungarian Scholarship can apply for up to two fields of study in order of preference, and must visit the website: www.stipendiumhungaricum.hu which will hopefully be opened between October and November 2019,
- Complete the application form online,
- Print the completed form and bring to the interview venue in addition to 2.0above;
- All applicants for Russian Postgraduate Scholarship must have acquired their 1st Degree in Russia;
- All Applicants to upload their certificates online;
- The duration for Serbian undergraduate scholarship is Eight (8) years general courses and Nine (9) years for Medicine and postgraduate studies, 3-4years for MSC and 5-6years for PhD.
How to Apply Bilateral Education Agreement Scholarship 2020/2021
Interested applicants should visit www.education.gov.ng/fsb/ to submit their applications
NB: Candidates nominated by the Board will be required to submit to Federal Scholarship Board the following:
- Authenticated copies of academic certificates;
- Data page of the current International passport;
- Specified Medical Reports from Government hospitals;
- National Identification Number (NIN)
- Police Clearance Certificate where necessary