How to Apply N50 Billion CBN Covid-19 Loan – www.nmfb.com.ng: The CBN’s stimulus package is a N50 billion loan (Targeted Credit Facility) made available to support households and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises that have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
In a bid to mitigate the economic impact of the coronavirus pandemic, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has introduced a stimulus package for Nigerians.
The Nirsal-Central bank of Nigeria, CBN COVID-19 Loan application portal is now ongoing. Here is an update to assist you access the CBN COVID-19 Loan application portal on NMFB Portal.
- CBN COVID-19 Palliative List of Successful Applicants
- NPower May/June Stipend News
- Npower Agro Recruitment 2020
- NPower May Salary News 2020
- NALDA Recruitment Form
- NDA Application Form 2020
- Emeraldscape EnvDev Essay Writing Competition
- CBN Covid-19 Intervention Fund
Categories of CBN Covid-19 Loan.
The loan facility is available for there major categories:
These are Nigerian households with verifiable evidence of livelihood adversely impacted by COVID-19
Existing enterprises with verifiable evidence of business activities adversely affected as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Enterprises with bankable plans to take advantage of opportunities arising from the COVID-19 pandemic
How to Apply NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Application Form in three simple steps.
STEP 1: Submission of Application
Submission of application for the loan is the first step. You asked how to do this? Very easy. You can begin on your phone, your tablet or your laptop.
The applications are to be submitted directly to NIRSAL Microfinance Bank (NMFB) with clear evidence of the opportunity or adverse impact as a result of COVID-19 pandemic.
The CBN confirmed that the reason for waiving the guarantor requirement was to reduce the stress on applicants trying to access the loan.
STEP 2: Approval
Step two of the application has to do with approval, that is, the NMFB will review your application and forward the application to the CBN for final approval.
STEP 3: Disbursement
This is the final step where the CBN reviews your application and gives final approval for disbursement to NMFB.
The CBN has given assurance that all successful applicants will be credited within 48 hours
For those who have applied successfully but yet to be credited, the CBN has advised them to visit the website of NMFB (www.nmfb.com.ng) and input their account details.
- Command Secondary Schools Entrance Examination Date Nationwide
- Command Secondary Schools Exam Centres 2020/2021
- Command Secondary Schools Admission Form 2020/2021
- 2021-2022 Masters Scholarship for Nigerian Students to Study Overseas
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
- Air Force Military School Jos Admission Form
- Npower Reveals What Beneficiaries Need to Do to Get Paid
- List of Boarding & Day Command Secondary Schools in Nigeria
- OAUTHC School of Health SHIM Admission Form 2020/2021
- Oduduwa University School Fees 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Oduduwa University Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
- School Reopening: Proprietor Urges FG to Reopen Schools for SS3 Students
- Applicants who have challenges with disbursement and other issues are to call mobile number: 09010026900, 09010026900 – 7 and [email protected] for resolution.
- Meanwhile, also in a bid to avert the looming economic recession as a result of the coronavirus pandemic, the CBN has cut its key interest rate to 12.5% from 13.5%.
- The new rate is the lowest in four years, citing CBN’s governor Godwin Emefiele as saying that seven of the 10 members of the monetary policy committee voted for the cut.
- The cut may have two effects; one, it may further stoke inflation and increase pressure on the naira; two, it could also help boost the economy which is facing pressure from the oil price crash and the coronavirus pandemic.
If you want to receive regular updates on NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support, kindly drop a comment below so we can keep you updated.