CBN Loan Form – How to Apply AGMESIS Loan as a UBA Bank Customer: Are you a UBA Bank account holder? Do you want to apply for CBN AGMESIS Loan? Do you own a business or want to start one? Agribusiness small and medium enterprises investment has been designed specifically by the federal government to promotes agricultural businesses of micro, small, medium enterprises(MSME).
AGSMEIS is a federal government intervention funding scheme through CBN that promotes Agric businesses as a vehicle for sustainable economic development and employment generation.
The meaning of AGMESIS is Agric-Business Small and Medium Enterprises Investment Scheme. AGSMEIS is a federal government intervention funding scheme through CBN that promotes Agric businesses as a vehicle for sustainable economic development and employment generation.
- Command Secondary Schools Entrance Examination Date Nationwide
- Command Secondary Schools Exam Centres 2020/2021
- Command Secondary Schools Admission Form 2020/2021
- 2021-2022 Masters Scholarship for Nigerian Students to Study Overseas
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
- Air Force Military School Jos Admission Form
- Npower Reveals What Beneficiaries Need to Do to Get Paid
- List of Boarding & Day Command Secondary Schools in Nigeria
- OAUTHC School of Health SHIM Admission Form 2020/2021
- Oduduwa University School Fees 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Oduduwa University Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
- Best Antivirus Software for Windows Computers 2020
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Form 2020/2021 : How To Apply Without Collateral
In collaboration with (AGSMEIS), we support and complement the Federal Governments’ efforts at promoting Agri-businesses/Small and Medium Enterprises.
If your business is ready to take a leap or you just need working capital to keep your business running, a loan could be a good option for you.
Features of AGMESIS Loan via UBA Bank.
- ✔ Interest Rate: 5% per annum
- ✔ Tenor: 7 years.
- ✔ Moratorium: Maximum of 18 months on Principal and 6 months on Interest
CBN AGMESIS Loan Eligible Sectors and Businesses
- ✔ Agricultural sector.
- ✔Real sector including Manufacturing, mining, and petrochemicals.
- ✔ Service sector including Information and Communication (ICT) and the Creative Industry.
- ✔ Other businesses as determined by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
- CBN N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday
- CBN N50bn Loans to SMEs & Others End 2024
- CBN COVID-19 Support Loan 2020 for Households & Businesses
- CBN MSMEDF Loan 2020/2021 Application Guide – Apply Without Collateral
- How To Apply CBN AGSMEIS Loan 2020/2021 & Requirements
- How To Apply CBN MSMEDF Loan 2020 Application Form & Guidelines
- NIRSAL Agrocoop Loan for Farmers Form Portal & How to Apply
- NIRSAL Targeted Credit Facility SME Loan Application Form 2020
- How to Apply CBN N50bn COVID-19 Intervention Fund
- CBN N50bn Credit Facility Stimulus Package Questions & Answers
- Central Bank of Nigeria Salary Structure 2020 [CBN Salary Scale]
AGMESIS Loan Application Requirements
- ✔ Duly completed application form.
- ✔ Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- ✔ Certificate of Training from recognized Entrepreneurship Development Institution (EDI) or evidence of membership of organized private sector
- ✔ Letter of Introduction from any of the following, Clergy, Village Head, District Head, Traditional Ruler, senior civil servant, etc. (for individuals/ micro enterprises only).
- ✔ Evidence of registration of business name or certificate of incorporation and filing of annual returns (where applicable) in compliance with the provisions of the Companies and Allied Matters Act (1990).
- ✔ Tax Identification Number (TIN) and current Tax Clearance Certificate TCC) where applicable.
- ✔ To qualify to access this fund, you need to have been trained by an Enterprise Development Institute after which you will fill the form. They will submit your form to CBN.
- ✔ CBN will ask banks to verify your account details and then CBN proceeds to conduct its own assessment.
- ✔ Email: [email protected]. : +234 700 2255 822 (0700-CALL-UBA) or +234 1 280 8822 (2808UBA) or +234 1 631 9822
Other Requirements for CBN AGSMEIS Loan.
The following are the Requirements necessary either during application or before final approval of the CBN loan application and final disbursement of funds to an applicant.
- Registered business with CAC
- Evidence of tax payments
- Letter of Introduction
- Letter of Guaranty
- Certification by an EDI
- Passport photo of you and guarantor
- Valid ID card
- JAMB Subject Combinations 2020 For All Courses (UTME & DE Candidates)
- JAMB Exam Date 2020 UTME Examinations Announced
- JAMB Registration Form 2020 Procedure For UTME & Charges
- NDA 72RC Exam Centres & Locations in Nigeria 2020-2021
- Nigerian Defence Academy Courses – See Current NDA List of Courses
- Petrong Software Solutions Recruitment 2020
- Nigerian Law School 2020 Bar Final Resit Exam Timetable (January)
- Nigerian Law School Bar Final Exams Timetable January 2020
- NDA Postgraduate Admission List 2019/2020 Academic Session
- FAAN Recruitment 2020/2021
- SON Recruitment 2020/2021
- Federal Teachers Recruitment 2020/2021
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
How To Apply For CBN Loan Application Form.
Step 1 : Get Trained
- Attend a one week compulsory training at a CBN certified Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI). You can check the list of CBN EDC Centres in Nigeria.
Step 2 : Apply For Loan
- The Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI) guides and assists you in getting all necessary documents required to secure the loan. Download the agsmeis loan application form pdf. Note that, you can get the current application form from the CBN EDC that trained you.
Step 3 : Receive Funds
- Loans are paid into the account of beneficiaries. Unqualified candidates are given feedback.
Step 4 : Get Business Support Services
- The Entrepreneurship Development Institute assists you to implement business plan and provide business support services commercially.
Step 5 : Make Sales
- Sell products and services to pay back loan and make profit.
Step 6 : Repay Loan
- Run your business, keep proper records, monitor sales and expenses to maximize profit and pay back the loan.
Searches related to agsmeis business plan
AGSMEIS Loan FAQs
What is AGSMEIS?
AGSMEIS means Agri-Business Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme is a loan of 5% per annum implemented by the central bank of Nigeria through UBA as a disbursing bank for empowering potential entrepreneurs with the necessary equipment and working capital to kick start their businesses.
What are CBN EDIs?
Central Bank of Nigeria Entrepreneurship Development Institutions are public and private institutions approved by the Central Bank of Nigeria to carry out vocational and entrepreneurship training for Entrepreneurs and SMEs
Who can apply for AGSMEIS?
All Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in the Agriculture sector, Education, Manufacturing, Service sector, including Information and Communication (ICT) and the Creative Industry
Must I be a UBA customer before I can access this loan?
Yes. UBA will be the disbursement bank for your loan amount since it is paramount you have an account with the bank.
Must I have to be certified by an Entrepreneurial development institute before I am qualified to access this loan?
YES. To be qualified to assess this loan you need to be trained and certified by any of CBN approved Entrepreneurial Development Centers closest to you. Accredited EDIs are all over the nation.
Do I need collateral for this loan?
In an instance of asset acquisition; the asset acquired becomes the collateral and must be registered with National Collateral Registry(NCR).
For Working Capital Loan of N500,000 and below; the collateral is Personal Guarantee of the borrower.
If the working capital is above N500k, the obligor will submit a receipt of assets previously purchased, to cover the balance of the exposure
Who do I submit my application form to?
Only eligible entrepreneurs that have been trained and certified will submit their application forms to the EDIs indicating United Bank for Africa as the disbursing bank for onward submission to CBN.
If I am already in business, do I need to be certified by the entrepreneurial institutes to be qualified to access this loan?
One of the eligibility criteria is to be certified by a CBN approved Entrepreneurial development institutes.
How do I know where and who the Entrepreneurial development institutes are?
You can get this information from our SME page on our website or visit the closest branch to you, to inquire of an EDI closest to you.