How To Apply CBN AGSMEIS Loan 2020/2021 & Requirements : The Agric Small and Medium Enterprise Scheme (AGSMEIS) is currently open for applications from the general public to apply. Apply for the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) AGSMEIS Loan application form 2020. See more details below.
In this article, you will get vital information on how to apply and get the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Agric, Small and medium enterprise scheme (AGSMEIS) loan approved without providing collateral.
Are you looking for a comfortable loan to apply and support your Agri-businesses or Small and Medium Enterprises? Do you want to apply for the CBN AGSMEIS loan application form 2020? If then, this is an opportunity for you to read and be guided on the right procedures to go about the modes of application.
Currently, the CBN AGSMEIS loan application form 2020 is open to owners of Agri-businesses/Small and Medium Enterprises to apply and secure a loan/fund. Learn more about the CBN AGSMEIS loan 2020 below.
What is CBN AGSMEIS Loan?
The CBN AGSMEIS is an initiative of the Bankers’ Committee in a bid to support and complement the Federal Governments’ efforts at promoting Agri-businesses/Small and Medium Enterprises as a vehicle for sustainable economic development and employment generation.
AGSMEIS is a voluntary initiative of the Bankers’ Committee approved at its 331st meeting held on 9th February, 2017. The Scheme requires all banks in Nigeria to set aside 5% of their profit after tax (PAT) annually.
The initiative is to support the Federal Government’s efforts and policy measures for the promotion of Agricultural Businesses, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) as vehicles for sustainable economic development and employment generation.
Searches related to How To Apply CBN AGSMEIS Loan: agsmeis loan application form pdf, agsmeis loan form,
- agsmeis loan application 2020,
- cbn agsmeis application form,
- cbn loan application form,
- agsmeis portal,
- cbn agsmeis loan 2020,
- cbn agsmeis 2020.
Who is Eligible for CBN AGSMEIS Loan 2020?
MSMEs in the following sectors are eligible:
- Agricultural businesses,
- Services (Hospitality, Restaurants, Catering, Services, etc),
- Creative Industry (Fashion, Design, Crafts, Entertainment, etc),
CBN AGSMEIS Loan Conditions
Now to access AGSMEIS loan, there are some conditions that must be met.
1. Interested applicant must have been trained by an Entrepreneur Development Institute (EDI)
2. Interested applicant will apply for loan via an EDI
3. The applications will then be sent to CBN for processing
4. Applicants will be called for an interview regarding his/her business.
5. Those qualified will be contacted and given the loan.
6. Fill clearly the new form with all the details required , sign and get them authenticated by EDC – http://www.edcsouthwest.org/
Note: Maximum loan is 10million; Interest rate is 5% per annum; Tenor is 7 yrs and Moratorium is 18 months.
What are the Criteria for CBN Loan Approval of Application and Disbursement of Funds.
The following are the Requirements necessary either during application or before final approval of the CBN loan application and final disbursement of funds to an applicant.
- Registered business with CAC
- Evidence of tax payments
- Letter of Introduction
- Letter of Guaranty
- Certification by an EDI
- Passport photo of you and guarantor
- Valid ID card
- Global Recycling Foundation RecyclingHeroes Contest 2020 [Nominate]
- Skusat CBT Contest 2020 – Participate in Live Test & Win Cash Prizes
- SAP Nigeria Young Professional Program 2020
- Oduduwa University Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies Recruitment 2020/2021
- Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal – www.osun.csm.ng
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- How to Apply INEC Recruitment 2020 & Important Updates
- Osun State Ministry of Education Teaching Staff Recruitment 2020/2021
- CBN MSMEDF Loan 2020/2021 Application Guide – Apply Without Collateral
Who Is Qualified to Write Letter of Introduction for CBN AGSMEIS Loan 2020?
- Your Pastor
- Chief Imam
- LGA Chairman
- CDA Chairman
- Village Head
- Senior Civil Servants Level 14 above
- MD of Blue Chip Companies
- Your friend or spouse can write the guaranty letter.
Important Notice: Please note that applicants who submitted last year and was sent a link to provide further details before the last requirements came out do not need to re-submit again.
How To Apply CBN AGSMEIS Loan 2020 Without Collateral.
Interested candidates should proceed to the detailed guidelines published online by MEDIANGR.COM.NG.