Ericsson Nigeria Engineering Graduates Program, is ongoing. This is to inform you that Ericsson Nigeria is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the 2023 Engineering Graduate Program.
The program is designed to attract and guide the most hardworking, innovative, and creative technology minds with an opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 per cent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, businesses & society, we are working towards the Networked Society in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Engineering Graduate
Ericsson is growing! Our Ericsson Graduate Program in Nigeria will focus on technology leadership. We aim to attract and guide the most hardworking, innovative and creative technology minds.
We are looking for Engineering Graduates who have completed their studies between 2022 and 2023 with one of the following bachelor’s degrees:
- Computer Science / Software/Computer Engineering / IT or Information Systems / Networks Engineering/Communications degrees with a focus on Telecommunications
- Candidate should not have more than one year of work experience.
We believe in growing our graduates and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their careers. Graduates at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their careers. We, therefore, not only let you work with the teams on live projects, but you will be receiving training courses throughout the program. You will also be assigned a dedicated mentor to provide formal and informal mentorship.
Ericsson Nigeria Engineering Graduates Program Requirements
To be successful in the role, you must have the following:
- Basic Network level competence
- Database Understanding
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting language
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Problem-Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Teamwork & collaboration skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good Communication skills
What we are offering you
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you an excellent training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, inspiring culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous on-the-job training in classrooms and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Senior specialists in the industry provide mentorship programs.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for Ericsson Nigeria Engineering Graduates Program 2023
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online