Are you an innovator impacting our world for the better? Whether you’re addressing skills development, sustainability or accessibility, Microsoft is passionate about supporting your social venture with technology, connections and community to help your team thrive. They invite you to apply for the Microsoft Global Social Entrepreneurship Program 2020.
The Microsoft Global Social Entrepreneurship Program supports social impact startups with technology, connections and grants so you can focus on bringing your big vision to life and making the world a better place.
- NRC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Leading Africa Scholarship 2020 for Young Leaders (One Young World)
- Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2020/2021 (Fully Funded)
- 2020 JAMB Examination Slip Re-Printing Procedure | How-to Guide
- Federal University Kashere Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- MasterCard Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- LASU Supplementary Postgraduate Form 2019/2020 Academic Session
- FUTA Matriculates 3200 Students in Her 37th Matric Ceremony
Microsoft Global Social Entrepreneurship Program Eligibility.
Open to startups from across the world, as long as your headquarters are based in one of the countries covered by Microsoft Azure global infrastructure (54 regions worldwide – available in 140 countries).
Microsoft Global Social Entrepreneurship Program Benefits.
1. Once approved, you will be eligible for:
- Microsoft Philanthropies grants for select ventures innovating in skills development, sustainability and accessibility.
- Connect with large commercial, public sector and nongovernmental organizations as well as other startups in the social impact space.
2. Startups will also be extended membership into the premium offer from Microsoft for Startups which provides:
- Free access to Microsoft techologies including $120,000 USD of free Azure cloud and $1,000/month of GitHub Enterprise.
- Dedicated Go-To-Market resources to help startups sell alongside our global sales team and partner channel.
Microsoft Global Social Entrepreneurship Program Evaluation Criteria.
Microsoft prioritizes enterprise technology, or B2B startups who can best serve their customer base and will benefit most from the program. New member applicants are evaluated using the following criteria:
- Offering an innovative technical solution that supports customers in their digital transformation.
- Less than seven years in existence.
- Less than $25M in total annual revenue.
- Seed, Series A, B, or C stage (or validated equivalent).
- Orange Drugs Limited Graduate Management Trainee Program 2020
- How To Apply CBN AGSMEIS Loan 2020/2021 & Requirements
- Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021
- CBN MSMEDF Loan 2020/2021 Application Guide – Apply Without Collateral
- IVVN Mentoring Fellowship Programme 2020 for Female Scientists
- Global Recycling Foundation RecyclingHeroes Contest 2020 [Nominate]
- Skusat CBT Contest 2020 – Participate in Live Test & Win Cash Prizes
- SAP Nigeria Young Professional Program 2020
- Oduduwa University Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies Recruitment 2020/2021
- Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal – www.osun.csm.ng
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- How to Apply INEC Recruitment 2020 & Important Updates
- Osun State Ministry of Education Teaching Staff Recruitment 2020/2021
- Social impact startups from around the world are welcome to apply.
- You should carry an internal business metric that addresses an important social and/or environmental challenge through your products, services, and operations.
- You should have a statement of ethics and/ or a policy of responsible AI for social impact that will generate trust from customers, partners, and the public for competitive differentiation.
- Priority selection will be for startups aligning with key Microsoft strategic initiatives – They offer qualified startups access to grants in the fields of sustainability, accessibility, and skills & employability.
- You should have an established product, service, or business model which is poised for further growth in multiple communities or countries.
- You must be engaged in the development of an owned (not licensed) software-based product or service that will form a core piece of your current or intended business.
- Your headquarters must be based in the countries covered by Microsoft’s Azure global infrastructure.
- Your funding information must be verifiable.
How to Apply Microsoft Global Social Entrepreneurship Program 2020.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by visiting the online application portal – https://login.microsoftonline.com/