Orange Group is an innovative Fast Moving Consumer Goods company based out of Nigeria, with a footprint that stretches across West Africa in three key segments; Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care, Food and Beverage.
More updates for you;
- CBN Salary Structure – Current Central Bank of Nigeria Salary Structure
- NDA Application Closing Date 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course
- www.cbncpp.org Employment Portal 2020 – CBN Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal – www.cbncpp.org
- BMGA Fellows Program 2020 for Young Nigerian Women – Apply Here
- Romanian State Scholarships 2020/2021 for Foreign Citizens
- LASU BSc/HND Conversion Admission List 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Mountain Top University Late Resumption Fee 2nd Semester 2019/2020
- Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Portal 2020 – www.cbncpp.org
- NOUN 9th Convocation Important Information to Graduands
- ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- INEC Recruitment Closing Date for 2020 Online Registration
- Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2020 for African Start-ups
- applicants.inecrecruitment.com – INEC Recruitment Portal Register & Login
- Nigerian Defence Academy Courses – See Current NDA List of Courses
- ALU Patoranking Scholarship Programme 2020 for Young African Leaders
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Management Trainee
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Honors
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Creative Thinking
- Willingness to Learn
- Team Player
- Ability to multitask
- Effective Communication
- Time Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- The ability to drive is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply Orange Drugs Limited Graduate Management Trainee Program 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating “Management Trainee” as the subject of your mail.