www.cbncpp.org Employment Portal 2020 – CBN Recruitment : This is to inform you that the Central Bank of Nigeria Collaborative Postgraduate Programme (CBN-CPP) is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to apply for the ongoing recruitment form on https://cbncpp.org/employment portal.
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in recognition of its developmental role and in the exercise of its oversight function over the Financial Services Industry, has undertaken to intervene in the postgraduate programmes of three selected universities; Ahmadu Bello University, University of Ibadan and University of Nigeria.
The Central Bank of Nigeria Collaborative Postgraduate Programme (CBN-CPP) is the Bank’s flagship intervention in the education sub-sector which is aimed at producing a critical mass of well-educated postgraduate degree holders in the fields of Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration and Economics for the financial services industry, and the Nigerian economy as a whole. The CBN-CPP is housed at the Central Bank of Nigeria Centres of Excellence located in each of the Universities.
Table of Contents
Find the list of available vacancies for Central Bank of Nigeria Collaborative Postgraduate Programme (CBN-CPP) below.
1. Executive Assistant/Administrative Officer : To provide functional and efficient administration and secretarial support at the Centre.
2. Accountant : To assist the Director in tracking incomes from and payments to internal and external stakeholders, preparing Centre budget, auditing financial transactions and documents, and processing tax payments and returns.
3. Information Technology Officer : To maintain the Centre’s Management Information Systems and to advise on matters relating to Information and Communication Technology.
4. Librarian : Provide a range of library services that meet the learning, information, leisure, and cultural needs of students and to provide teaching staff with appropriate curriculum/teaching support material.
5. Office Assistant : To provide administrative and clerical support to ensure the efficient operation of the Centre.
6. Motor Driver : To transport people, goods or products from one place to the next.
CBN Recruitment General Requirements 2020.
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
How to Apply www.cbncpp.org Employment Portal 2020 – CBN Recruitment.
Apply for CBN Recruitment 2020 here >>> https://cbncpp.org/NonAcademicStaff.aspx
Applicants should upload their letters of application.resume/CV and credentials Via the link above and indicate clearly the positions applied for and preferred location
Important information on CBN Recruitment 2020.
- Your letter of application should be in Microsoft Word of PDF and should not exceed 100kb in size
- Your CV/Resume should be in Microsoft word or PDF and should not exceed 100kb in size. Please scan.
- All your credentials to a single PDF file for upload. The PDF file containing all your credentials not not exceed 2MB.
- Kindly avoid multiple submissions as duplicate entries will be disqualified
For further information Please call 07002255226