Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019 & How To Apply : Looking for Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Form 2019? Do you want to apply Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Application Form online? If yes, this post is what you need to apply for FCSC recruitment form through the portal www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng or vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng.
About the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC).
The Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment is a scheme in which the FCSC appoints officers into the Civil Service. As a body appended with the authority to appoint, transfer and exercise disciplinary control over all Federal Civil Servants, Federal Civil Service Commission rejects candidates who have been convicted of a crime, or had previously worked a government official but was either dismissed from active service or asked to resign or retire before their appointed time.
The Federal Civil Service Commission, FCSC of Nigeria aims to build an empire of patriotic civil servants who are dedicated to supporting the government in developing a strong nation.
- NDLEA Confirmation Slip Printing Procedure
- How to Check NECO Result 2019
- NDLEA Cover Letter
- How to Print NSCDC Referee Form
- NSCDC Recruitment
Federal Civil Service Job Vacancies Available.
The Federal Civil Service Commission Portal for recruitment at the moment is for the under-listed FCSC Nigeria programme:
- Federal Ministry of Information
- Federal Ministry of Environment
- Federal Ministry of Justice
- Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments
- Bureau of Public Procurement.
You’ll need to simply visit any of the FCSC jobs listed above to start your application process. The FCSC Portal opens whenever the recruitment scheme is on. Candidates seeking to join the Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment will have to follow the given procedure and instructions.
Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Type: Full Time
Qualification: OND, HND, BA/BSc.
Location: Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara Job Field Administration / Secretarial General.
How To Apply for Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019/2020
Interested candidates seeking to apply for Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment can access the Application Forms in an easy form –
- Online application via FCSC website.
- Collection of the FCSC application forms which can be obtained from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions in the Geo-political Zones.
- Download Nigeria Civil Defence List of Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- DM Holdings Limited Recruitment
- SEPBRAV Technology International Recruitment
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment
- Imo State Water Corporation Recruitment
- Lagos State University Academic Recruitment
- World Bank Group Recruitment
- Ekiti State Teaching Service Commission Recruitment
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment
- Gombe State College of Legal and Islamic Studies Nafada Recruitment 2019
Online Application for Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment
To apply for FCSC Recruitment, the following steps will guide you:
1. Visit FCSC online via www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng where you can check for vacancies.
2. Click on the Vacancies tab to navigate to the FCSC recruitment portal
3. Once you get to the portal, you can;
- Register an account to start
- Login to Apply or Manage your Profile
- Search Available Jobs.
Good luck to all participants. We hope you found this information useful as you await the opening of the portal for applications to continue.
- Access Bank Blue Graduate Internship Program 2019
- Nigeria Police Screening Centres For Medical Screening 2019
- NSCDC Name Of Successful Candidates 2019/2020 For Screening
- Download Nigeria Police Shortlist 2019 for Medical Screening (FINAL LIST)
- Nigeria Civil Defence Referees Form
- Download Civil Defence Past Questions & Answers PDF 2019
- NSCDC Salary Structure & Ranks – See Civil Defence Monthly Salary
- Civil Defence Screening Centres 2019 | See NSCDC Aptitude Test Venue
About FCSC Recruitment and Appointment Department
There are nine Departments within the commission. The Recruitment and Appointment Department is one of the Core sections of the Commission. The department is made up of two divisions – Recruitment, Secondment and Transfer Divisions.
Under the department, there is a Director, two Deputy Directors, three Assistant Directors and a host of other Administrative, Executive, Secretariat and Clerical officers whose functions include:
- Collation of vacancy positions from MDA.
- Processing and recruitment of eligible graduates into the Federal Civil Service.
- Arranging for interviews by placing an advertisement for vacancies in national dailies, television, radio and the internet.
- Processing of all applications for transfer of service or secondment to and fro or within the mainstream Federal Civil Service.
- Issuance of appointment letters or transfer/secondment of service to successful applicants.
- Regularization of appointment after six months of offer of provisional appointment.
- Issuance of movement forms and changing staff.
- Any other duty assigned by the Chairman.
For lasts news update about Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment form, kindly drop your comment okay.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+