NPF Recruitment General Requirements & Eligibility 2022: What are the requirements for Nigerian Police Recruitment 2022? If you want to know, then this post is for you.
In this post, we will be discussing all the requirements needed to apply for the 2022 NPF recruitment online. Continue reading to learn more.
Also, part of the requirements as stated on the Nigeria Police Service Commission recruitment portal (recruitment.psc.gov.ng) states that, candidate must be a Nigerian by birth, candidate must be between the ages of 18 to 35 and the minimum certificate accepted is O level certificate which you are expected to have at least 5 credit passes in the core subjects including mathematics and English language.
READ ALSO: Police Registration & Login Portal 2022
Table of Contents
NPF Recruitment General Requirements & Eligibility 2022.
Before you can be successfully shortlisted you need to meet certain requirements which the Nigeria police force have set for all interested candidates. See the requirements below;
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identification Number (NIN);
- Not less than 18 years or more than 25 years of age (as at 1st January, 2022 and 31st December, 2022);
- Not less than 1.67 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a full expanded chest measurement of not less than 86 cm (34 inches) for men only;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Must present verifiable references from any two (2) of the following persons: Traditional Rulers, Magistrates, Local Government Chairmen, Heads of Educational Institutions Attended, Career Civil Servants not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officers not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officers not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel;
- SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB results with at least five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
|Mode of Identification||National ID, International Passport etc.|
|Academic Qualifications||WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or Higher Degree|
How to Apply for NPF Recruitment 2022
Interested candidates must have their national identification number (NIN), a functional email address and a valid phone number before starting the online application process.
Kindly follow the instructions below to apply for the NPF constable Recruitment 2021:
- Visit https://recruitment.psc.gov.ng
- Navigate to “Register for 2022”
- View application guidelines
- Download guarantor’s form
- Provide your NIN to continue
- Click “Verify
Shortlisted candidates for the nationwide screening will be contacted via email and phone number provided by the candidates during registration.
Also, Successful candidates at every stage of the recruitment screening process will be contacted through the email and phone number provided by the candidates during registration.
Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment Starting Date 2022
The NPF recruitment will commence on 29th November, 2021 to 10th January, 2022. Endeavor to submit your application before the closing date.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
Nigeria police recruitment portal (www.policerecruitment.gov.ng) is now open for the 2022 recruitment of 10,000 constables. NPF recruitment is ongoing.
For complaints technical difficulties, please call 08100004507 or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
THE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE IS ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE