Police Recruitment Portal Login 2022 – recruitment.psc.gov.ng: Below is the application guidelines for 2022 recruitment into the Nigeria Police Force (Police Constables).
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions thoroughly before completing the Police Service Commission online Recruitment Form. Any incomplete or wrongly completed Form will be rejected and will not be processed.
READ ALSO: Seplat Energy Internship Scheme
Police Recruitment Portal Login 2022 – recruitment.psc.gov.ng.
Nigeria Police Force Constables Recruitment – The Police Service Commission is a Federal executive Body under section 153 (m) of the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 (as amended).
By virtue of Paragraph 30(A) of the 3rd Schedule, part 1 of the constitution and section 14 of the Nigerian Police Act, 2020, the commission has power to appoint such other person to offices in the Police Force as a required for the effective and efficient performance of functions of the Police Force on such terms and conditions as maybe prescribed by the commission.
In pursuance of it’s Constitutional Mandate, the commission in conjunction with Nigeria Police Force invites applications from suitable, vibrant and qualified young Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Constables (Recruit).
Duties of the Nigeria Police Force (Police Constables).
1. Prevent and detect crimes;
2. Protect the rights and freedom of every person in Nigeria as provided in the Constitution;
3. Maintain public safety, law and order;
4. Enforce all laws and regulations without any prejudice to the enabling Acts of other security agencies;
Nigeria Police Force Constables Recruitment General Requirements & Eligibility
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identification Number (NIN);
- Not less than 18 years or more than 25 years of age (as at 1st January, 2022 and 31st December, 2022);
- Not less than 1.67 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a full expanded chest measurement of not less than 86 cm (34 inches) for men only;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Must present verifiable references from any two (2) of the following persons: Traditional Rulers, Magistrates, Local Government Chairmen, Heads of Educational Institutions Attended, Career Civil Servants not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officers not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officers not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel;
- SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB results with at least five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
READ ALSO: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Program
How to Apply Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022 on https://recruitment.psc.gov.ng
To fill the Nigeria Police recruitment form, you are to visit the Nigeria Police recruitment portal www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng by clicking on the link below;
Apply Online via https://recruitment.psc.gov.ng/
You are to click on the link above to select a position that suit your qualification and go through the jobs requirements.
Once you have decide on the position you wish to apply for, you are to proceed and click on the application link under the how to apply.
An acknowledgement slip will be issued to you after a successful application at: www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng If you do not get a message, you are to check your email as this is a confirmation that you have applied for the recruitment.
Beware of fraudsters and know that the Police Constable Recruitment Exercise is absolutely free. (No payment is required from candidates).
Recruitment.Psc.Gov.Ng Police Force Constables Recruitment Procedure;
With the above soft copies, log on to Nigeria Police Force Constables Recruitment Form portal www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng and proceed with the following;-
- On the homepage, click on Apply and then sign-up with your email and preferred password (use a password you can remember).
- Open your email and click on the link sent to you to verify and activate your account.
- Sign-in with your email and password after your account activation.
- Update your profile, provide all necessary attachments and ensure you use the phone number link with your NIN (if any).
- Review the information provided ensure there are no mistakes before final submission.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your application which you would be expected to print and present at the physical screening venue if you are selected for this stage.
- Furthermore, the email will contain a link to your profile that would enable you print out your details at your convenience.
To apply for this, you need the following;-
- Functional email address ( Note that this email shall be used for most official correspondence with applicants during the course of the exercise.
- National Identification Number (NIN)
- Soft copies (scanned) of recent passport photograph, SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB results and Birth Certificate.
The Nigeria Police Force Constables Recruitment Portal opens on 15th August, 2022 and closes on 26th September, 2022.
We would like to know how you are doing concerning the Nigeria Police recruitment 2022. Feel free to contact us using the comment box below. You are to note that Mediangr has no influence on this job recruitment.
God blessed Nigerian and this nema
Notify me if I’m eligible