WANT TO DEVELOP TRANSFORMATIVE SKILLS REQUIRED FOR A SUCCESSFUL CAREER IN THE 21 ST CENTURY?
The BMGA Fellows Program is a six (6) months blended learning program designed to bridge the gender skills gap. The program provides Fellows with the knowledge and resources required to gain fundamental employability skills that strengthen their marketability in the business environment. The program offers high-level professional development courses, mentorship, and life skills that are designed to prepare young Nigerian women for a career in the 21st Century.
BMGA Fellows Program Elements.
- In-depth transformational learning designed to provide Fellows with core foundational soft skills that enable them to be competitive globally.
- Mentorship pairings with business professionals to navigate the business environment and provide Fellows with the essential knowledge to strive and remain in the work pipeline.
- By the end of the program, each Fellow will be equipped with the necessary life skills to succeed in a professional setting..
- Fellows must commit to the entire six months of the program
- Upon successful completion of the program, Fellows become a part of the BMGA Fellows global alumni network for continued learning, networking, and support
BMGA Fellows Program Eligibility.
- Nigerian female.
- Final year students, recent graduates participating in the NYSC program and graduates not more than 2 (two) years post-NYSC.
- Excellent academic record: Applicants must have graduated top of their class. Final year students must have a current CCPA equivalent to a 3.5 and above on a 5.0 grade point.
- Applicants must speak, write, and read English with proficiency.
- Have regular access to the internet.
More updates for you;
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
- www.cbncpp.org Employment Portal 2020 – CBN Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal – www.cbncpp.org
- NOUN 9th Convocation Important Information to Graduands
- ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- INEC Recruitment Closing Date for 2020 Online Registration
- Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2020 for African Start-ups
- applicants.inecrecruitment.com – INEC Recruitment Portal Register & Login
- Nigerian Defence Academy Courses – See Current NDA List of Courses
- ALU Patoranking Scholarship Programme 2020 for Young African Leaders
How to Apply BMGA Fellows Program 2020 for Young Nigerian Women.
Download the Application Form Here
- An online application form which contains basic demographic information about the applicant, educational and extracurricular background, and an essay on gender inclusion and leadership;
- A recommendation letter;
- A resume; and
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to take part in an interview.
To apply, please click on the download button. Once on Google docs, click on File and click download. Please download in Microsoft format in order to fill the form and send as an attachment to [email protected].