The fund, which is being managed by the NIRSAL Microfinance Bank, has received over 80,000 applications.
The Managing Director, NIRSAL Microfinance Bank, Mr. Abubakar Kure, confirmed the development in a telephone interview with our correspondent.
Kure, who did not provide the amount to be disbursed in the first tranche, said that those whose applications were successful would start receiving their fund on Thursday.
He said, “But we are hopeful that towards Thursday or Friday, the disbursement of the fund would commence.”
- CBN N50bn Credit Facility Stimulus Package Questions & Answers
- CBN MSMEDF Loan 2020/2021 Application Guide – Apply Without Collateral
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Form 2020/2021 : How To Apply Without Collateral
- How To Apply CBN AGSMEIS Loan 2020/2021 & Requirements
The CBN had introduced the N50bn Targeted Credit Facility as a stimulus package to support households and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The N50bn intervention is being financed from the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Fund.
In terms of limit, the loan amount would be determined based on the activity, cash flow and industry size of beneficiary, subject to a maximum of N25m for SMEs.
Households can access a maximum of N3m while working capital would be a maximum of 25 percent of the average of the previous three years’ annual turnover.
Based on the guidelines released by the CBN, those that can benefit from the fund are households with verifiable evidence of livelihood adversely impacted by COVID-19; existing enterprises with verifiable evidence of business activities adversely affected as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and enterprises with bankable plans.
According to the CBN guidelines, activities covered under the scheme include agricultural value chain; hospitality (accommodation and food services); health (pharmaceuticals and medical supplies); and airline service providers.
Others are manufacturing/value addition; trading and any other income-generating activities as may be prescribed by the CBN.
- How to Update Profile on Civil Defence Portal 2020 – cdfipb.careers
- Nigerian Navy 2020 Massive Recruitment Commences [How to Apply]
- Federal Ministry of Transportation Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Portal 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- Flour Mills Plc Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- osun.csm.ng – Osun State Teachers Recruitment Portal 2020/2021
- Civil Defence Second Phase of Recruitment Process Latest News Update
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020/2021 – nnrcportal.azurewebsites.net
- CBNCPP.org Recruitment Portal Closing Date 2020/2021 – Apply Here
- CBN Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal – www.cbncpp.org