CBNCPP.org Recruitment Closing Date 2020/2021 – Apply Here : The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) recruitment portal is closing soon. Interested applicants should cease this opportunity and apply online via the online application portal https://cbncpp.org/
In this article, you will get the latest information regarding the closing date for CBN recruitment portal www.cbncpp.org. Have you applied for CBN recruitment 2020 yet? Are you willing to apply for CBNCPP recruitment form 2020? If then, continue reading to find out more information on how to go about this. You will also get vital information on CBNCPP.org Recruitment Closing Date.
- 1 CBNCPP.org Recruitment Closing Date 2020/2021 – Apply Here.
- 2 CBNCPP.org Recruitment Closing Date.
- 3 How to Apply CBNCPP Recruitment Form 2020.
- 4 Available Jobs on Cbncpp.org Portal 2020 & General Requirements.
- 5 Important information on CBN Recruitment 2020.
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in recognition of its developmental role and in the exercise of its oversight function over the Financial Services Industry, has undertaken to intervene in the postgraduate programmes of three selected universities; Ahmadu Bello University, University of Ibadan and University of Nigeria.
The Central Bank of Nigeria Collaborative Postgraduate Programme (CBN-CPP) is the Bank’s flagship intervention in the education sub-sector which is aimed at producing a critical mass of well-educated postgraduate degree holders in the fields of Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration and Economics for the financial services industry, and the Nigerian economy as a whole. The CBN-CPP is housed at the Central Bank of Nigeria Centres of Excellence located in each of the Universities.
- NRC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Leading Africa Scholarship 2020 for Young Leaders (One Young World)
- Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2020/2021 (Fully Funded)
- 2020 JAMB Examination Slip Re-Printing Procedure | How-to Guide
- Federal University Kashere Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- MasterCard Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- LASU Supplementary Postgraduate Form 2019/2020 Academic Session
- FUTA Matriculates 3200 Students in Her 37th Matric Ceremony
CBNCPP.org Recruitment Closing Date.
The Central Bank of Nigeria Collaborative Postgraduate Programme (CBN-CPP) recruitment application portal is https://cbncpp.org/.
The CBNCPP.org Recruitment Closing Date 2020/2021 is Thursday 12th March, 2020.
You‘re hereby, inform that the Central Bank of Nigeria Collaborative Postgraduate Programme (CBN-CPP) is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to apply for the ongoing recruitment form on https://cbncpp.org/employment.
- CBN Salary Structure – Current Central Bank of Nigeria Salary Structure
- How To Apply CBN AGSMEIS Loan 2020/2021 & Requirements
- Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- CBN MSMEDF Loan 2020/2021 Application Guide – Apply Without Collateral
- IVVN Mentoring Fellowship Programme 2020 for Female Scientists
- Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal – www.osun.csm.ng
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- How to Apply INEC Recruitment 2020 & Important Updates
- Osun State Ministry of Education Teaching Staff Recruitment 2020/2021
How to Apply CBNCPP Recruitment Form 2020.
Visit CBN Recruitment Portal to apply now >>> https://cbncpp.org/employment
Applicants should upload their letters of application.resume/CV and credentials Via the link above and indicate clearly the positions applied for and preferred location.
CBNCPP.org Recruitment Portal Closing Date is coming close. Cease this opportunity and apply now. Before you apply, kindly see the available jobs below.
Available Jobs on Cbncpp.org Portal 2020 & General Requirements.
1. Executive Assistant/Administrative Officer – CBNCPP.org
To provide functional and efficient administration and secretarial support at the Centre.
- Good communication, customer service, and relationship building skills
- Extensive secretarial and clerical work experience
- Expertise in word processing, database and spreadsheet software
- Good understanding of office practices and methods
- Team working skills
- Attention to details
- Organisation and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of Finance
- Minimum of a Second-Class Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma in Public Administration, Management or other related fields.
- Possession of NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Experience in administration will be an added advantage.
2. Accountant – CBNCPP.org
To assist the Director in tracking incomes from and payments to internal and external stakeholders, preparing Centre budget, auditing financial transactions and documents, and processing tax payments and returns.
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Minimum of a Second-Class honours degree in Accounting
- Additional certification (ACA, ANAN, ACCA, CPA etc.) is an added advantage.
- Possession of NYSC Discharge Certificate is mandatory.
3. Information Technology Officer – CBNCPP.org
To maintain the Centre’s Management Information Systems and to advise on matters relating to Information and Communication Technology.
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware / software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment ,including managing personnel
- Minimum of a Second-Class honours Degree in Computer Science / Management Information Technology
- Possession of NYSC Discharge certificate.
4. Librarian – CBNCPP.org
Provide a range of library services that meet the learning, information, leisure, and cultural needs of students and to provide teaching staff with appropriate curriculum/teaching support material.
- Minimum of a Second-Class Honors Degree in Library Science. A Masters’ degree will be an advantage.
- Possession of NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Work experience – five years minimum
5. Office Assistant – CBNCPP.org
To provide administrative and clerical support to ensure the efficient operation of the Centre.
- National Diploma or NCE with 5 credits in SSCE/WASC including Math and English Language or 5 credits in SSCE/WASC including Math and English Language
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in an office setting, preferably in an administrative or clerical role.
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Must be committed to providing outstanding customer service and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills and ability to operate general office equipment
6. Motor Driver – CBNCPP.org
To transport people, goods or products from one place to the next.
- Demonstrate safe driving practices
- Able to follow verbal directions, read maps, follow GPS
- Able to work well alone
- Reliable and punctual with dedicated professionalism to job and duties
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Able to assist passengers when needed
- Organized and able to follow a schedule
- Focused on customer service
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- High school diploma or equivalent; relevant experience or knowledge, skills, and mental ability, equivalent to 2 years of high school education
- Valid driver’s license (Class E) and clean driving record
- Must be able to pass criminal background check
- Physically able to lift and carry object up from 30 to 50 pounds
- Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, and sit for long periods of time during daily routine
- Previous professional experience driving preferred; training may be provided
- Able to work night, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Have knowledge of basic security measures/skills
- Possession of WAEC or NECO with five credits including English language, and Trade Test I, II, & III is an added advantage.
Important information on CBN Recruitment 2020.
- Your letter of application should be in Microsoft Word of PDF and should not exceed 100kb in size
- Your CV/Resume should be in Microsoft word or PDF and should not exceed 100kb in size. Please scan.
- All your credentials to a single PDF file for upload. The PDF file containing all your credentials not not exceed 2MB.
- Kindly avoid multiple submissions as duplicate entries will be disqualified
For further information Please call 07002255226