ABU Distance Learning Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Distance Learning Center (DLC) is now selling forms for admission into its postgraduate programmes (PGD and MBA) for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to obtain ABU Distance Learning Postgraduate form below.
Applications are invited from interested candidates for admission into the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Distance Learning Center (DLC) Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Before you proceed, check out these opportunities:
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Form 2021 : How To Apply Without Collateral
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment 2021 – NALDA Recruitment
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2021/2022 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition for Undergraduate Students
- UNILAG Recruitment 2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Access Bank Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
- Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021
- Ogun State Government (OGUNINVEST) Recruitment
- Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign
- World Bank #Blog4Dev Competition 2021 for Africans
- How to Access 10 Million Naira Collateral-free CBN AGSMEIS Loan
ABU Distance Learning PGDE Programme Description & Requirements
Our Postgraduate Diploma in Education teaches an approach that will stay with its students throughout their careers. You’ll learn everything the qualified teacher needs to know about planning, teaching, learning, assessing, policies and processes. Our focused and flexible NUC accredited programme will deliver the knowledge and skills you need to advance your career whenever and wherever it’s convenient for you.
Candidates who possess the following qualifications are eligible for admission into the programme:
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Bachelor’s, Masters or Doctorate in any field
*If English and Mathematics are missing, applicants will be required to sign an undertaking at the point of screening, stating that the missing subjects’ results will be provided before graduation.
ABU Distance Learning MBA Programme Description & Requirements
The ABU Distance Learning Center MBA is designed to provide the ability to obtain a master’s degree from a NUC Accredited business school no matter where you live. Focused and flexible, the highly ranked programme delivers the knowledge and skills you need to advance your career whenever and wherever it’s convenient for you.
- Any 5 O’Level credits in no more than 2 sittings.
- NYSC certificate (or exemption letter) especially for applicants under 30 years. Graduates from NOUN, other distance learning centres within or outside the country are exempted from this requirement.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field with at least a second class lower or 2.40 Cumulative Grade Point Average from any recognized University.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field with 3rd class plus 5 years post-graduation experience or a 3rd class with a Postgraduate Diploma.
- HND holders from any recognized Polytechnic with a minimum of Lower Credit who are holders of either a Post Graduate Diploma or any recognized professional certificates such as ANAN, ACIB and ACA etc. may be considered.
How to Apply for ABU Distance Learning PGD & MBA Admission Form
Start your application into Ahmadu Bello University, Distance Learning Centre here. We are available to answer all your questions and support you.
Application form cost N10,000 Naira plus 300 Naira Bank Charges.
NOTE: After you have successfully submitted and paid for your application, you will receive an offer of provisional admission via email inviting you for a screening exercise where you will be required to present hard copies of all relevant credentials (WASSCE, NECO, GCE) etc.).
Apply Now to secure your place at ABU DLC.
For more information, contact:
- WhatsApp: +2349064058469 | +2349039448743 | +2349087091959
- Email: [email protected]