NOUN Graduation List 2021 Check & Download PDF: The National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN has released her graduation list having all the list of graduating students from 2017, 2018 to 2019/2020 for the forthcoming January 2021 convocation ceremony slated on the 27th of January 2021.
The management of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) has released the comprehensive list of the 2021 graduation list. The Graduands whose names are on the said list are to forward any complaints observed on the list in order to ensure that the correct details are recorded in the database.
There will be more graduation list upload before the convocation day, just in case you didn’t find your name on this current list.
Furthermore, National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) graduation list for the year 2021 is out. Graduates are to note the following:
- Those with Initials in their name(s) are to provide their names in full.
- The use of Four (4) names is NOT acceptable. Such Graduands are to provide their preferred three (3) names in full.
- Graduands with a wrongly captured name(s are to provide their correct name(s).
- In cases where the Study Centre has been wrongly captured, the graduands are to provide their correct Study Centre.
- In cases where the Matriculation Number has been wrongly captured, the graduands are to provide their correct matriculation number.
Download NOUN Graduating List 2021 (PDF)
LATEST: NOUN COMPREHENSIVE APPROVED GRADUATION LIST [January, 2021]
For Errors and Complaints about the Released Graduation List
All corrections are to be identified, clearly stated, and forwarded to the Office of the Director, Special Study Centre for the Nigeria Police Force, Dei-Dei or electronically to [email protected] / [email protected] on or before Tuesday 19th January 2021.
Please note that a failure to forward the corrections/amendments within the specified period has implications on the issuance of certificate(s)to the graduands concerned.
You are required to collate and forward the following complaints arising from this new list of graduating students. This is to enable the academic registry to have the correct details of these graduands on the database.
- Graduands with initials in their name(s): They are to provide their in full because Graduands with initials will not get a certificate.
- Graduands with Four (4) names: They are to provide their preferred three (3) names because Graduands with four names will not get a certificate.
- Graduands with wrongly captured name (s): They are to provide their correct name (s).
- Graduands with wrongly captured matriculation number: They are to provide their correct matriculation number.
- Graduands with wrongly captured study centre: They are to provide their correct study centre.
Kindly note that all collated corrections are to be presented in Microsoft Excel format.
Possible Reasons Why Your Name is
NOT on the Graduation list
- You have outstanding courses.
- You have not met the required credit units assigned to your chosen program.
- You didn’t earn up to the required CGPA to be award a university degree.
- You were involved in illegal activity.
- NOUN pushed your name to the next graduating students after being reached the desired amount of students for 2021 convocation.
How to Resolve Name Not Found on NOUN List of Graduating Students: What to Do.
Go to your study centre to know what’s wrong and how to fix it (if at all you have one) to stand a better chance for you to see your name in the Next convocation batch.