How to Apply FG N75Bn MSME Survival Fund Application Form & Portal: In this article, you will learn How to Apply for Federal Government’s N75Bn MSME Survival Fund for Self Employed, Transporters, Artisans etc. Continue reading to find more information as regards to FG N75Bn MSME Survival Fund.
The Federal Government of Nigeria is set to commence nationwide implementation of two MSMEs initiatives namely, the MSME Survival Fund with the Payroll support track as the first scheme to rollout (60 Billion Naira) and the Guaranteed Offtake Scheme (15 Billion Naira) to help cushion the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic with a view to boosting the economy by saving existing jobs and creating new job opportunities.
Before you proceed, check out these opportunities:
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Form 2021 : How To Apply Without Collateral
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment 2021 – NALDA Recruitment
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2021/2022 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition for Undergraduate Students
- UNILAG Recruitment 2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Access Bank Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
- Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021
- Ogun State Government (OGUNINVEST) Recruitment
- Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign
- World Bank #Blog4Dev Competition 2021 for Africans
- How to Access 10 Million Naira Collateral-free CBN AGSMEIS Loan
What are the Features of Survival Fund and the registration Portal Link?
- Payroll Support: Support 500,000 vulnerable MSMEs in meeting payroll obligations of between N30,000 to N50,000 per employee over 3 months
- Formalisation Support: provide free CAC Business Name registration for 250,000 new businesses
- General Grant: Support the survival of 100,000 businesses most affected by the COVID-19 pandemic with N50,000 each
- Artisan/Transport Support: provide 333,000 artisans and transport business operators with a N30,000 operations grant to reduce the effects of income loss
- Guaranteed Offtake Scheme: Bulk purchase of products from 100,000 MSMEs to protect jobs and livelihood
- The MSME Survival fund registration application link is : www.survivalfnd.gov.ng
What is MSME Survival Fund by the Federal Government in Nigeria?
The MSME Survival Fund is a conditional grant to support vulnerable micro and small enterprises in meeting their payroll obligations and safeguard Jobs in the MSMEs sector. The scheme is estimated to save not less than 1.3million jobs across the country and specifically impact on over 35,000 individuals per state.
1. Duration: The scheme will be implemented over an initial period of three months in order to provide immediate relief from the economic impact of the pandemic.
2. Target Beneficiaries: The scheme targets two categories of beneficiaries namely; employees of MSMEs and Self-employed individuals, both schemes have made provision for a 45% female business participation and special needs participation of 5%.
- How to Access CBN Healthcare Research and Development Grants
- CBN N50bn COVID-19 Support Loan for Households and Businesses
- Nigerian Airforce Registration Portal 2020 – www.airforce.mil.ng
- NALDA Recruitment Form
- NDA Application Form 2020
- CBN Covid-19 Intervention Fund
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal
- How to Apply UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Recruitment
- NALDA Youth Empowerment Recruitment
- UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
FG N75Bn MSME Survival Fund Application Requirements.
- Employees’ company Must be registered in Nigeria under the Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC
- Must have BVN by company CEO
- Must have a staff strength of no less than 3 persons
- Must be owned by a Nigerian
Self-employed Individuals in the following categories:
- Service providers in the transportation sector, i.e. Bus drivers, Taxi drivers, Ride share drivers. (Uber, Bolt Taxify etc) and Mechanics
- Artisans, Electricians Plumbers etc.
Guaranteed Off-take Stimulus Scheme
This scheme will protect and sustain the income of vulnerable Micro and Small Enterprises from the economic disruptions of the COVID–19 pandemic through the implementation of various initiatives aimed at boosting the production capacities of the small businesses as well as provision of grants.
The main objective of this particular scheme is to boost production capabilities of small businesses with the view to ensuring that they remain in business.
- Duration: The duration of implementation will be same as the payroll support Target
- Beneficiaries: Micro and Small businesses registered in Nigeria.
N75Bn MSME Survival Fund Registration Period.
The Registration for Payroll Support Begins on 21st September 2020.
NEW PORTAL ALERT: survivalfund.gov.ng – New Survival Fund Registration Portal
How to Apply for N75Bn MSME Survival Fund.
- To begin your registration, visit www.survivalfund.gov.ng
- Scroll to the bottom and click on “Register“
- Fill out the information necessary and proceed with your registration.
- NB: Don’t forget to print out your application form after submission. Then make sure you are able to SHARE THIS PAGE using the share buttons provided here. This will help others get informed.
How we are helping MSMEs through the Survival Fund Initiative;
Payroll support: Support 500,000 vulnerable MSMEs in meeting payroll obligations of between N30,000 to N50,000 per employee over 3 months.
Formalization Support: Provide free CAC Business Name registration for 250,000 new businesses.
General Grant: Support the survival of 100,000 businesses most affected by the COVID-19 pandemic with N50,000 each.
If you want to receive regular updates on How to Apply FG N75Bn MSME Survival Fund, kindly drop a comment below so we can keep you updated. Also, share this article…