How to Apply FG N75Bn MSME Survival Fund Application Form & Portal: In this article, you will learn How to Apply for Federal Government’s N75Bn MSME Survival Fund for Self Employed, Transporters, Artisans etc. Continue reading to find more information as regards to FG N75Bn MSME Survival Fund.
The Federal Government of Nigeria is set to commence nationwide implementation of two MSMEs initiatives namely, the MSME Survival Fund with the Payroll support track as the first scheme to rollout (60 Billion Naira) and the Guaranteed Offtake Scheme (15 Billion Naira) to help cushion the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic with a view to boosting the economy by saving existing jobs and creating new job opportunities.
Before you proceed, check out these opportunities:
- NDA Application Form – 74th Regular Course Admission
- FG Young Farmers Network Recruitment
- How to Apply N50 Billion CBN Covid-19 Loan
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
- Top 10 Best Universities in Nigeria [Latest Edition]
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks – Universities, Poly & COE
- How to Register NECO SSCE Internal Form [Senior Secondary]
- Nigeria Customs Service Comptrollers (Current, Past & History)
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment
- CBN Salary Structure – Current Central Bank of Nigeria Salary Structure
- KU Leuven Global Minds Doctoral Scholarships Programme
- How to Register NECO BECE Forms [Junior WAEC]
- Top 100 Best Universities in Nigeria [Latest Ranking Edition]
- How to Access 10 Million Naira Collateral-free CBN AGSMEIS Loan
What are the Features of Survival Fund and the registration Portal Link?
- Payroll Support: Support 500,000 vulnerable MSMEs in meeting payroll obligations of between N30,000 to N50,000 per employee over 3 months
- Formalisation Support: provide free CAC Business Name registration for 250,000 new businesses
- General Grant: Support the survival of 100,000 businesses most affected by the COVID-19 pandemic with N50,000 each
- Artisan/Transport Support: provide 333,000 artisans and transport business operators with a N30,000 operations grant to reduce the effects of income loss
- Guaranteed Offtake Scheme: Bulk purchase of products from 100,000 MSMEs to protect jobs and livelihood
- The MSME Survival fund registration application link is : www.survivalfnd.gov.ng
What is MSME Survival Fund by the Federal Government in Nigeria?
The MSME Survival Fund is a conditional grant to support vulnerable micro and small enterprises in meeting their payroll obligations and safeguard Jobs in the MSMEs sector. The scheme is estimated to save not less than 1.3million jobs across the country and specifically impact on over 35,000 individuals per state.
1. Duration: The scheme will be implemented over an initial period of three months in order to provide immediate relief from the economic impact of the pandemic.
2. Target Beneficiaries: The scheme targets two categories of beneficiaries namely; employees of MSMEs and Self-employed individuals, both schemes have made provision for a 45% female business participation and special needs participation of 5%.
- How to Access CBN Healthcare Research and Development Grants
- CBN N50bn COVID-19 Support Loan for Households and Businesses
- NALDA Recruitment Form
- NDA Application Form
- CBN Covid-19 Intervention Fund
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal
- NALDA Youth Empowerment Recruitment
FG N75Bn MSME Survival Fund Application Requirements.
- Employees’ company Must be registered in Nigeria under the Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC
- Must have BVN by company CEO
- Must have a staff strength of no less than 3 persons
- Must be owned by a Nigerian
Self-employed Individuals in the following categories:
- Service providers in the transportation sector, i.e. Bus drivers, Taxi drivers, Ride share drivers. (Uber, Bolt Taxify etc) and Mechanics
- Artisans, Electricians Plumbers etc.
Guaranteed Off-take Stimulus Scheme
This scheme will protect and sustain the income of vulnerable Micro and Small Enterprises from the economic disruptions of the COVID–19 pandemic through the implementation of various initiatives aimed at boosting the production capacities of the small businesses as well as provision of grants.
The main objective of this particular scheme is to boost production capabilities of small businesses with the view to ensuring that they remain in business.
- Duration: The duration of implementation will be same as the payroll support Target
- Beneficiaries: Micro and Small businesses registered in Nigeria.
N75Bn MSME Survival Fund Registration Period.
The Registration for Payroll Support Begins soon.
NEW PORTAL ALERT: survivalfund.gov.ng – New Survival Fund Registration Portal
How to Apply for N75Bn MSME Survival Fund.
- To begin your registration, visit www.survivalfund.gov.ng
- Scroll to the bottom and click on “Register“
- Fill out the information necessary and proceed with your registration.
- NB: Don’t forget to print out your application form after submission. Then make sure you are able to SHARE THIS PAGE using the share buttons provided here. This will help others get informed.
How we are helping MSMEs through the Survival Fund Initiative;
Payroll support: Support 500,000 vulnerable MSMEs in meeting payroll obligations of between N30,000 to N50,000 per employee over 3 months.
Formalization Support: Provide free CAC Business Name registration for 250,000 new businesses.
General Grant: Support the survival of 100,000 businesses most affected by the COVID-19 pandemic with N50,000 each.
If you want to receive regular updates on How to Apply FG N75Bn MSME Survival Fund, kindly drop a comment below so we can keep you updated. Also, share this article…