The NIMC MobileID App is a new Mobile Identity ecosystem, published by the NIMC as a part of its Mobile Web Services (MWS). This Mobile app is presented to you by the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) on behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
If you have been using the NIMC slip and awaiting the plastic one for 10 years now, you can now download the NIMC mobile app at Google Playstore or iOS Store to access your original National ID with photo and print it whether on paper or plastic to yourself.
You May Also Enjoy:
- UNICEF Recruitment
- SPW Recruitment Login Portal
- NACA Recruitment
- Npower Registration Portal
- How to Apply Nigeria Police Recruitment
- How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Registration
- NALDA Registration
Features of NIMC Mobile App.
1. Simple Setup: You only require your full National Identification Number (NIN), your Mobile Number and a PIN to protect the app, shikena!
2. Customize: You and only YOU decide what information you wish to share for verification. You need to present an ID that does not require your age or Nationality? No problem, we have you covered.
3. Secure: The Security of your Personal Identity is critically important to us. Your data is encrypted at all times. You will ALWAYS know who verified you, right within the app and you can lock it down with your biometrics, if the Smartphone supports it.
How To Download the National ID Card With NIMC Mobile App.
(NIN Mobile App APK Download)
Android NIMC Mobile App
- Click here to Install the NIMC mobile app on Google Play Store (Android)
- Enter your correct details and hit the button on the far right.
- Read the attestation and hit “I Agree”
- Input pin number of your choice twice and click save.
You will see your information from this page and also download your National ID card.
iOS NIMC Mobile App Version:
For those using iOS devices, you can simply download the iOS version of the app. Click here to download (iOS Version)
How to retrieve forgotten NIN
If you have Forgotten your NIN? Don’t remember where you kept your NIN slip? Not to worry, NIMC’s USSD service enables you to retrieve your NIN conveniently using your mobile phone.
To use this service, simply go through the following steps:
- dial *346#
- from the options displayed, select “NIN Retrieval”, by typing in ‘1’, if you are using the same phone number you enrolled with for your NIN
- follow the steps displayed on your screen and provide the required inputs
- note that using this service attracts an N20 (twenty naira) fee-only (deducted from your phone credit balance).
NIMC Mobile App Download – Frequently Asked Questions.
How much does it cost?
For anyone who has a Smartphone, the app is FREE. If you don’t have a Smartphone, you may still download your NIN slip in the new format.
What then are the Payment Plans for?
Anyone wishing to verify the credentials of another person, MUST purchase a subscription and be themselves known to the NIMC.
You the owner of the ID will ALWAYS have to approve any verification AND you will be notified when such takes place, and by whom.
Can I change my plan later?
Once you purchase a subscription, you may upgrade to a higher one (simply means more verification credits).
Do I need a contract?
Your NIN, UserID in the app and of course the subscription are all you need, because NIMC will always know who the verifier is.
Check out these opportunities:
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2021/2022 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition for Undergraduate Students
- UNILAG Recruitment 2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Access Bank Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
- Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021
- Ogun State Government (OGUNINVEST) Recruitment
- Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign
- World Bank #Blog4Dev Competition 2021 for Africans
- How to Access 10 Million Naira Collateral-free CBN AGSMEIS Loan