Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment 2020 Portal – www.naportal.com.ng: Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment 2020 application form will be out soon! The Nigerian army department of tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women will commence the 80RRI recruitment intake for 2020 session soldier applicants.
Read through this page carefully to learn more about the eligibility requirements, qualifications, application deadline and other relevant information.
N/B! The recruitment application form is completely free!
- Police Registration Form Portal 2020
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment Form Portal 2020
- Npower Registration Portal 2020
- How To Access N75 Billion Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF)
The Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment Form Application Portal for 2020 naportal.com.ng is now open to receive applications online – Are you searching for the Nigerian Army 80 Regular Recruit Intake Recruitment Application form for 2020 and 2021 for (trades/non tradesmen and women)? if your answer is yes then read this further.
In this post, you will find vital information on the procedures and guidelines that will help you register or apply for the Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment Application for (trades/non tradesmen and women) 2020/2021.
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2020 – http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Oyo TESCOM Oral Interview Schedule for Non-Teaching Staff
- How to Access CBN Healthcare Research and Development Grants
- CBN N50bn COVID-19 Support Loan for Households and Businesses
- Maltina Teacher of the Year Competition 2020 & How to Apply
- www.policerecruitment.gov.ng 2020 – NPF Recruitment Portal Login
- How to Apply N-Power Recruitment 2020 Application Form for Nigerians
- Nigerian Airforce Registration Portal 2020 – www.airforce.mil.ng
- Oyo TESCOM Existing Applicants To Upload Their Credentials Portal
80RRI Recruitment 2020.
Uncountable number of young individuals (graduates and non-graduates) have indicated interest in joining the Nigerian Army armed forces otherwise called “Nigerian Soldier” in pidgin. It is important to understand that this page covers all the detailed information about Nigerian Army 80(RRI) regular recruits intake for 2020. The official recruitment portal is www.army.mil.ng.
Nigerian Army is the largest component of the Nigerian armed forces and responsible for land war operations. As at 2013, the strength of the permanent army amounted to almost 100,000 men. Another 82,000 members of trained paramilitary forces were available to increase regular units, if necessary. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council (NAC).
When is Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment Form Coming Out?
This is to inform the general public and all interested qualified candidates that the online registration for the 80 Regular Recruits Intake for both Trades/Non Trades Men and Women will commence on 7th October, 2020.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Basic Requirements;
1). Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
2). Candidate must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in either WASSCE/GCE/NECO or NABTEB. Hence, one of the credits must be English Language.
3). In addition to qualifications above, those applying as tradesmen women must also possess OND/Trade Tcst/City and Guild Certificate. Details are available on the www.army.mil.ng.
4). Candidate must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen women while tradesmen women must be between the ages of 18 – 26years by 1st June 2020.
5). Candidate must be free of any criminal conviction.
6). You must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
7). Not be less than 1.65 meters and 1.56 meters tall for male and female applicants respectively.
8). You are to print out your submitted form which you will present at the exam screening center.
9). Click here to Download Nigerian Army Up-to-date Past Questions
Documents Needed for Nigerian Army Registration
1). Passport size photograph
2). First School Leaving Certificate
3). WAEC/Nabteb/NECO/GCE Results
4). Optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
5). Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
How to Apply Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment.
Interested candidates are to:
- Apply online at the recruitment portal https://naportal.com.ng
- Click on Apply Link (naportal.com.ng/register) and fill all the required fields correctly
- Log on to the above mentioned link (https://naportal.com.ng/login) using the username and password created during the registration
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Come along to the designated recruitment centres with copies of Application and Guarantor Forms.
What is Next After Applying for Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment.
Note the followings:
- There will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates
- No special centre for recruitment
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates respective state of origin
- Any candidate who failed or forged his or her results and discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn
- Candidates are advised in their interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise
- You are advised to carefully read the instructions as posted on Mediangr.com.ng or call the following support lines if in doubt: 09059924328 and 080326569770
- Names of Shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 2 December 2020
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 8 December 2020
- Successful candidates would be transported to Depot NA for documentation and training from 23 December 2020.
- On completion of training, all successful recruits to be prepared for induction into the North East Theatre of operations.
Nigerian Army Screening Centres in Nigeria
1). NORTH CENTRAL ZONE 1
Nigerian Army School of Military Engineering, Makurdi
2). NORTH CENTRAL ZONE 2
Headquarters, 31 Artillery Brigade Minna
3). NORTH EAST ZONE 1
Headquarters 23 Brigade Nigerian Army, Yola
4). NORTH EAST ZONE 2
Headquarters 33 Brigade Nigerian Army, Bauchi
5) NORTH WEST ZONE 1
Headquarters 1 Brigade, Sokoto
6). NORTH WEST ZONE 2
Headquarters 1 Division Kaduna
7). SOUTH EAST 1
Headquarters 34 Brigade Nigerian Army, Obinze Barracks Owerri
8 South East 2
Headquarters 82 Division Garrison, Enugu
8). SOUTH SOUTH 1
Headquarters, 2 Brigade Port Harcourt
10). SOUTH SOUTH 2
Headquarters 4 Brigade Nigerian Army, Benin
11). SOUTH WEST 1
Headquarters 32 Artillery Brigade, Akure
12). SOUTH WEST 2
Headquarters 2 Division Adekunle Fajuyi Cantonment Ibadan
N/B: Selected applicants have been sent an email confirmation and should bring the following to the centre.
- Pre-Screening Examination Result Notice (Log in to download)
- Primary School Testimonial (Original)
- Primary School Certificate (Original)
- Secondary School Testimonial (Original)
- Statement of Results for WAEC/NECO or equivalent (Original/Computer Printout)
- Trade Test Certificate (for tradesmen/tradeswomen only)
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Completed and signed 75RRI form (Certificate of Guarantor with passport photograph)
- Sports wears (blue short, white vest and canvas)
- Writing materials
The Nigerian management of Nigerian Army will announced the Recruitment Exercise date. The deadline for the Registration will also be announced with the release of the form.
This guide was helpful right? Don’t hesitate sharing this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp.