Trinity University Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 & How to Apply: Trinity University is now selling application forms for admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the courses, requirements, cut-off mark and how to apply for Trinity University Post UTME form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the following undergraduate programmes at Trinity University, Yaba, Lagos, for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Special Public Works Registration Portal 2020 – specialpublicworks.gov.ng
- Buhari: 774000 To Be Employed On Special Public Works Programme
- Oyo Tescom Recruitment 2020 Application Form Portal & How to Apply
- Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Recruitment 2020 Form & How to Apply
- World Bank Group Africa Fellowship 2021 for Ph.D Students & Graduates
- How to Apply Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020 Registration Form
- United Bank for Africa PLC (UBA) Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- Landmark University Recruitment 2020/2021 Form & How to Apply
- Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- Lagos State Health Service Commission Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- Special Public Works Recruitment Portal 2020 – specialpublicworks.gov.ng
Trinity University Undergraduate Courses.
Candidates can only apply for ANY of the under-listed courses for which they possess relevant requirements for admission.
- B.Sc Information Technology
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Biology
- B.Sc Biotechnology
- B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science
- B.Sc Physics with Electronics
- B.NSc Nursing Science
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Tourism and Hospitality Management
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Political Science
- B.Sc International Relations
- B.Sc Mass Communication
Trinity University Post UTME Eligibility.
1. Candidates are required to have sat for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum score of 160.
2. They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/ NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and any three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
3. Candidates who did not choose Trinity University in their UTME may apply. The university provides a regularization process, to change the University of 1st Choice to Trinity University, at no cost to the applicant.
How to Apply Trinity University Post UTME Form.
Interested candidates should make Trinity University their first choice at any JAMB accredited Computer- Based Test (CBT) centre nationwide.
Candidates also have a golden opportunity to do a change of institution to Trinity University as their first choice. Complete an online admission application form via the link above.
For further inquiries, call the admission officer on 08161144449.