This is to inform the general public that the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Massive Nationwide Police Constable Recruitment 2020 is currently ongoing. See NPF 2020 recruitment portal, requirements, closing date and application form portal with all the necessary documents to apply online.
A statement by the Force Public Relations Officer, Frank Mba, on Saturday, invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians to join the police.
According to Mba, applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 25; and must have obtained a minimum of five credits, including English and Mathematics, in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
The recruitment exercise, which he said is free, will be done online through www.policerecruitment.gov.ng beginning from July 14 to August 23.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal – www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
The 2020 Nigeria police recruitment of constables will be carried out on the official portal via www.policerecruitment.gov.ng. Interested applicants are to visit the NPF registration portal to apply online.
In case you have any issues logging in to these portals listed above, kindly let us know in the comment section. While we await your responses, we will also want you to assist others with the information on this page by sharing it across to your social media handles through the share buttons provided ON THIS PAGE (https://www.mediangr.com.ng/jobs/military-jobs/www-policerecruitment-gov-ng/6490/).
Statutory Requirement for Police Recruitment 2020.
These requirements must be met if you wish to apply for NPF recruitment 2020. Candidates are advised to read the following instructions thoroughly before completing the Nigeria Police Force online Recruitment Form. Any incomplete or wrongly completed Form will be rejected and will not be processed.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passess in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 17-25 years by March 2020.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
- All applicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result Birth Certificate Result FSLC Result LGA Certificate Passport Photograph Chest Measurement.
- Applicant must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Female Applicant must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Applicant must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
ATTN: Application into Nigeria Police Force required NATIONAL IDENTITY MANAGEMENT COMMISSION (Nimc) Number, by providing the number you have given Nigeria police Force the right to get your bio data i.e. Basic information from Nimc and the data will not be editable after creating Account.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020.
Interested candidates should visit the official E-Recruitment Portal → www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- All applications must be submitted “Online”.
- You “Must” have a functional Email Address and National Identification Number NIN before you begin your application;
- Visit: https://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email., and do not forget to copy and save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive please.
- You would be required to present a hard copy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stag.e of the recruitment process.
- The applicant that the meet the requirement from the online registration would be invited for physical screening at all State Commands, including FCT Command from 24th August, 2020 to 30th August 2020
- The Names of successful candidates will be published in the national newspaper on 14th September, 2020 and other platforms
Important Information to All Candidates.
1. Applicants who meet the requirements would be invited for physical screening from August 24 to August 30.
2. The Nigeria Police 2020 recruitment exercise, which he said is free, will be done online through www.policerecruitment.gov.ng, beginning from July 14 to August 23.
3. No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
4. Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
5. The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails.
We will also want you to assist others with the information on this page by sharing it across to your social media handles through the share buttons provided ON THIS PAGE (https://www.mediangr.com.ng/jobs/military-jobs/www-policerecruitment-gov-ng/6490/).