KolaDaisi University Pre-Degree/Remedial Admission Form 2021/2022: KolaDaisi University pre-degree/remedial form. Authorities of the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan (KDU), Oyo State, are now selling Pre-degree admission application forms for the 2021/2022 academic session. See more details below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the pre-degree programme in Arts, Management Science, Social Science and Applied Science for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
- Nigerian Army College of Nursing ND/HND Nursing Form 2021/2022
- National Teachers’ Institute (NTI) Admission Form 2021/2022
- United Nations World Food Programme (UN WFP) Job Recruitment 2021
- USAID Youth Excel: Our Knowledge, Leading Change Program 2021
- NDA Entrance Exam Date 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course
- University of Connecticut (UConn) Merit Scholarships 2021/2022
- Northumbria Postgraduate Taught EU Scholarship 2021/2022
- ACTG Academic Scholarship 2021/2022 for African Scientists
- NDA 73RC Entrance Exam Date & Subject Combinations
- NPDC/Seplat National Undergraduate Scholarship 2021/2022
- Czech Republic Government Scholarship 2022/2023 (Foreign Development Assistance)
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment 2021 Form Portal nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- UNIZIK School of Postgraduate Studies Admission Form 2021/2022
About KolaDaisi University Pre-Degree / Remedial Programme
The programme is designed for School Certificate holders who have obtained five O’ Level Credits including Mathematics and English Language. Candidates who have deficiencies in not more than two of these subjects may also apply but will be required to sit for and pass the same at the next available opportunity. Such candidates are guaranteed admission into the University in the 2021/2022 Academic Session if they pass the UTME with at least the minimum National cut-off score and pass as well, the Remedial Examination of the University.
DURATION: The duration of the programme shall normally be six months of intensive full-time study, with all the candidates resident on the campus.
Applicants must have passed five subjects at Credit Level at not more than two sittings in the SSCE/GCE organized by WAEC/NECO or NABTEB which should include the major subjects of study. Credit grades in English Language and Mathematics are compulsory for eventual admission into any programme at the University (A Pass grade in Mathematics might be considered).
MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
Applicants must have passed five subjects at Credit Level at not more than two sittings in the SSCE/GCE organized by WAEC/NECO or NABTEB which should include the major subjects of study. Credit grades in English Language and Mathematics are compulsory for eventual admission into any programme at the University.
Applicants must have passed the following subjects at Credit Level: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two sittings in the SSCE/GCE organized by WAEC/NECO or NABTEB.
i. The programme is open to candidates who have obtained Credits in the five relevant subjects or have deficiencies in not more than two of the five required subjects.
ii. Apart from English Language and Mathematics, the three other subjects offered in the programme must be in line with the UTME requirements for admission into Nigerian Universities
iii. ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE SAT FOR THE 2021/2022 JAMB/UTME in the appropriate subject combination and obtained the minimum cut off to be determined by the appropriate authority.
How to Apply for KolaDaisi University Remedial / Pre-Degree Admission Form
- Forms can be completed only after the payment of N2000 (two thousand naira for application fee)
- Candidates can also make payments at any of the designated banks as stated below:
Account Name: KOLADAISI UNIVERSITY, IBADAN
Polaris Bank – Account Number: 1771791077
Zenith bank – Account Number: 1015662595
FCMB – Account Number: 5304270019
- Application forms can be DOWNLOADED HERE for manual submission at the University Campus, Kilometer 18, Ibadan-Oyo express road, Ibadan.
- Candidates can also send scanned copies of the application forms and bank teller to email@example.com
Candidates offered admission MUST bring along, the downloaded application form and evidence of the O’ Level results before registration
Closing date: Four weeks from the date of advertisement