NPDC/Seplat National Undergraduate Scholarship 2021/2022: The NPDC/SEPLAT Joint Venture has announced the commencement of its 2021 / 2022 National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme. The scholarship award is open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria.
The SEPLAT JV Scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes and is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building through provision of yearly grants to successful applicants to complete their degree programmes.
- Hektoen Institute Grand Prix Essay Competition 2021/2022
- De Montfort University Leicester Early Payment Scholarship 2021/2022
- LIT Ireland Undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree Scholarship 2021
- Limerick Institute of Tech Postgraduate Higher Diploma Scholarship 2021
- Deloitte Graduate Academy 2021 Finance and Control Programme
- ExxonMobil Upstream Nigeria Graduate Internship Recruitment 2021
- PTDF Scholarship 2021/2022 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate
SPELAT JV Scholarship Eligibility Criteria.
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 0′ level credit passes (English & Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above
Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
- Business Administration Chemical Engineering Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering/Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
How to Apply for NPDC SPELAT JV Scholarship Scheme Application.
Interested and eligible students must complete and submit an online application form which can be accessed at www.seplatpetroleum.com
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to SEPLAT JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
Two (2) weeks from the date of publication of this advert.