De Montfort University Leicester Early Payment Scholarship 2021/2022: Early Payment Scholarships for International Students 2021 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2021.
This scholarship is provided by De Montfort University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £500 tuition fee reduction . This scholarship is open for: Open to international students.
Early Payment Scholarships for International Students 2021 is provided by De Montfort University to students who have enrolled themselves for a PhD programme at the University.
About De Montfort University
De Montfort University (DMU) is a public university in the city of Leicester, England. In 2008, 70% of the university’s research was deemed ‘world leading’ (40%), or ‘internationally excellent’ (30%) in the United Kingdom Research Assessment Exercise. The assessment also highlighted a particular strength in English literature, where its RAE score equalled the University of Cambridge. The university has the second highest number of National Teaching Fellows of all UK universities. The university ranked 53rd in the Times University rankings for 2016.
Benefits of De Montfort University Masters Scholarship
All successful applicants of Early Payment Scholarships for International Students 2021 will receive £500 tuition fee reduction from De Montfort University.
Requirements for De Montfort University Masters Scholarship.
- Applicants of Early Payment Scholarships for International Students 2021 must have an offer letter for a graduate or undergraduate programme from De Montfort University to avail this scholarship.
- Students applying for Early Payment Scholarships for International Students 2021 must be international students.
- Candidates applying for Early Payment Scholarships for International Students 2021 must surpass the admission requirements set by the University.
- Hold an offer of admission from DMU for a full-time or part-time, undergraduate or postgraduate course starting September 2021.
- To be assessed as an international fee payer.
- To have paid a tuition fee pre-payment of a minimum of £4,000 by 31 August 2021
How to Apply for De Montfort University Leicester Early Payment Scholarship.
You can apply to this scholarship here
To help international students afford a De Montfort University (DMU) degree, we have secured extra financial support, and are pleased to offer the Early Payment Discount which rewards eligible international students joining a full-time or part-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course in September 2021.
The discount offers a £500 automatic fee reduction. This award is only applicable for the first year of study at the university, upon receipt of a £4,000 tuition fee deposit.
A limited number of DMU Early Payment Discounts are available and are offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Once numbers have been exhausted, no more discounts will be allocated.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact [email protected], we will be happy to assist you.
August 31, 2021