Northumbria Postgraduate Taught EU Scholarship 2021/2022: Postgraduate Taught EU Scholarships in UK 2021 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All Subjects offered by the University. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2021.
This scholarship is provided by Northumbria University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £6,550 . This scholarship is open for: Open to EU nationals. Postgraduate Taught EU Scholarships in UK 2021 is provided by Northumbria University to students who enroll themselves for a masters programme at the University.
Northumbria University Postgraduate Taught EU Scholarships in UK 2021.
The Northumbria Postgraduate Taught EU Scholarship 21/22: We are delighted to offer the Northumbria Postgraduate EU Scholarship, awarding students a fee discount on Full Time Full Masters courses*
Come, start your journey with Northumbria University, and create your best future.
The University has its origins in the Rutherford College, founded in 1880. Today, by putting students at the heart of an outstanding experience, and with world leading research and award-winning partnerships, Northumbria is a new kind of excellent university. Northumbria is top ten in the UK for the number of graduates entering professional employment and nine out of ten of our graduates are working or studying six months after graduation. We are ranked 21st out of 111 universities in the 2014 Times Higher Education Student Satisfaction Survey. Northumbria works with major employers.
- Hektoen Institute Grand Prix Essay Competition 2021/2022
- De Montfort University Leicester Early Payment Scholarship 2021/2022
- LIT Ireland Undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree Scholarship 2021
- Limerick Institute of Tech Postgraduate Higher Diploma Scholarship 2021
- Deloitte Graduate Academy 2021 Finance and Control Programme
- ExxonMobil Upstream Nigeria Graduate Internship Recruitment 2021
- PTDF Scholarship 2021/2022 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Benefits of Northumbria Postgraduate Taught EU Scholarship.
All successful applicants of Postgraduate Taught EU Scholarships in UK 2021 will receive an award worth £6,550 from Northumbria University.
|Full Tuition Fee**
|Northumbria Postgraduate EU Scholarship
|Tuition Fee after Scholarship applied
This scholarship is not applicable for applicants with ‘home’ fee status. Eligibility criteria for Home fee status can be found by visiting UKCISA (UK Council for International Student Affairs)
|Full Tuition Fee||Northumbria Postgraduate Scholarship||Tuition Fee After Scholarship Applied|
|Occupational and Organisational Psychology||£16,800||£7,350||£9,450|
|Conservation of Fine Art/Fine Art||£25,400||£10,700||£14,700|
|Pre- Reg OT/Physiotherapy/Nursing/Social Work||£32,000||£13,500||£18,500|
|International Sport Management||£17,000||£7,550||£9,450|
*Exclusions apply, see important information
Requirements for The Northumbria Postgraduate Taught EU Scholarship 21/22.
- Applicants of Postgraduate Taught EU Scholarships in UK 2021 must have an offer letter for any masters programme at Northumbria University to avail this scholarship.
- Students applying for Postgraduate Taught EU Scholarships in UK 2021 must be EU Nationals.
- Candidates applying for Postgraduate Taught EU Scholarships in UK 2021 must surpass the admission requirements set by the University.
How to Apply Northumbria Postgraduate Taught EU Scholarship 2021/2022
Interested and qualified? Go to Northumbria University on www.northumbria.ac.uk to apply
You can apply to this scholarship here.
- The Northumbria Postgraduate Taught EU Scholarship is applied automatically as a fee discount, so you do not need to make a separate application
- Sponsored students are not eligible for the Northumbria Postgraduate Scholarship
- Students studying Advanced Practice or Study Abroad courses are not eligible for the Scholarship
- Students studying on Distance Learning courses are not eligible for the Scholarship
- Students studying on LLM Bar Course, Bar Course, LPC, LLM LPC, DBA, Professional Accounting are not eligible for the Scholarship
- Students who are progressing from a partner institute where reduced fees have been agreed are not eligible for the Scholarship
- Students who are eligible for the Scholarship will not receive Alumni discount
- Students who are eligible for the Scholarship will not receive the Global Scholarship
- The scholarship is awarded as fee discount and is not a cash sum
- If you defer your place, the Scholarship will be withdrawn
- Students who defer/take a break in study/withdraw/repeat a year are not eligible for the Scholarship in subsequent years of study
- The University’s decision is final and cannot be challenged; there is no right of appeal
July 31, 2021