University of Sydney International Postgraduate Masters Coursework Scholarship 2022: The University of Sydney is pleased to announce a $10,000 postgraduate scholarship to assist international master’s by coursework students in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences. The scholarship open to all eligible students who have secured an unconditional offer of admission by due dates.
The Master by Coursework Scholarship programme was established by the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences to support commencing international postgraduate masters by coursework students at the University of Sydney.
|Value||Eligibility||Open date||Close date|
|Up to $10,000||N/A||See information below|
Eligibility Criteria | University of Sydney Masters Scholarship 2022
- This Scholarship is offered subject to applicants having an unconditional offer of admission to study full-time in a coursework Master’s CRICOS registered degree in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences at the University of Sydney.
- Applicants must be international students at the time of application.
- No separate application is required for this Scholarship.
Note: Students commencing a second degree at the University of Sydney are eligible provided they have not previously held this scholarship. Students applying with credit from partner institutions are eligible to be considered if their credit does not exceed 24 credit points.
- The Scholarship is valued at $10,000 per annum for up to one year.
- The Scholarship value will be paid in two equal instalments after the census date of each relevant semester.
- Deferral of the scholarship is permitted for up to 12 months.
- The Scholarship may not be suspended.
- The Scholarship is transferable to another eligible degree within the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
How to apply
No application is required, as all eligible students who have secured an unconditional offer of admission by the following dates, will be automatically considered:
|Semester 1, 2022||Close date|
|Round 1||15 October 2021|
|Round 2||30 November 2021|
|Round 3||15 January 2022|
|Semester 2, 2022||Close date|
|Round 1||28 February 2022|
|Round 2||26 April 2022|
|Round 3||30 June 2022|
You May Also Like:
- NDA Application Form
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- JAMB Subject Combinations For All Courses (UTME & DE Candidates)
- JAMB Correction Of Data | Cost, Requirements & How-To-Do
- JAMB Regularization – How to & Requirements
- How To Link Email To JAMB Profile (Email And Password)
- JAMB Registration Form Guidelines & Instructions
- JAMB Registration Requirements For UTME & DE Candidates
- Harvard South Africa Fellowship Program
- 10 Most Affordable / Tuition Free Universities in USA
- How To Apply Canadian Permanent Residency | Complete Guide
- Want To Permanently Move To Canada? See This 2 Quick and Sure Ways
- University of Bologna Tuition Waivers and Study Grants
- Australia HDR Scholarship at Curtin University
- Delta State Teachers Recruitment
- Brock University International Students Scholarships
- University of Mississippi International Students Scholarships
- Nestlé Canada Engineering Internships Funded Funded
- South African Fulbright Foreign Student Program
- USIP Generation Change Fellows Program for Young Nigerians
- Excellence Programme (MSc/Non-EEA) | Fully Funded
- Rotary Peace Fellowship Programme | Fully Funded