South African Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2022/2023: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the South African Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2022/23 aimed at providing grants for South African graduates to enroll in a postgraduate study at a United States university.
Students are selected through a rigorous application and interview process and receive a high level of support ranging from visa processing and health insurance to a comprehensive pre-departure orientation and re-entry session.
The program provides an opportunity for South African students to pursue a post-graduate studies at a United States university in any subject excluding MBA and studies that require contact with patients. Several opportunities are available including opportunities for South African PhD students enrolled with a South African University to conduct one year’s research at a U.S. University as a Visiting Student Researcher (VSR) and opportunity for post-graduate applicants to apply for scholarships towards Masters or doctorate degrees.
To be eligible for the South African Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2022, applicants must meet the following:
- Be a South African citizen OR a permanent resident with a minimum of 5 years of permanent residency status in South Africa.
- PhD research (VSR) applicants must be registered as a PhD student at a South African university, to participate in an academic year in the U.S. to conduct research related to their studies. You should be registered with a South African University as a PhD student at the time that you will commence your research in the U.S.
- Master’s degree applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution of higher learning.
- Doctoral students must have obtained relevant master’s degree from a reputable institution of higher learning.
- Possess sufficient level of English proficiency to enable them to engage in graduate level study in the U.S.
- Be highly motivated and committed to returning to S.A. after the program.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Be able to meet the minimum scores on required standardized tests such as the GRE and TOEFL.
How to Apply South African Fulbright Foreign Student Program
Interested applicants for the South African Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2022 are to complete an online application by the application deadline.
- Graduation certificate(s)
- An explanation sheet on the grading system used by your university.
N/B: Transcripts and certificates must be in English
Application Deadline: 1st May 2022
You May Also Like:
- How To Check Npower NEXIT Training Status 2022
- 10 Most Affordable / Tuition Free Universities in USA
- www.tsc.gm.gov.ng Login Gombe Teachers Recruitment Portal 2022
- How To Apply Canadian Permanent Residency 2022 | Complete Guide
- NDA 74th RC Course & General Requirements For Admission 2022
- Gombe Teachers Service Commission Recruitment 2022 | tsc.gm.gov.ng
- Want To Permanently Move To Canada? See This 2 Quick and Sure Ways
- JAMB Registration Form 2022/2023 Guidelines & Instructions
- JAMB Subject Combinations 2022 For All Courses (UTME/DE)
- 2022 JAMB Registration Requirements For UTME & DE Candidates
- JAMB Rejects NABTEB A’Level As Entry Requirement for DE Admission
- UNILAG Postgraduate Students Registration Guidelines 2021/2022
- Kwararafa University Wukari Admission List 2021/2022
- African Union (AU) Recruitment 2022 [6 Positions]
- UI Distance Learning (ODeL) Admission Form 2021/2022
- CDFIPB Shortlisted Candidates 2022 Latest News Today (NSCDC)
- FUTO Pre-Degree Admission List 2021/2022 | 1st Batch
- Federal Poly Kaura Post UTME Form 2020/2021 [ND Full-Time Courses]
- Borno State University (BOSU) Cut-Off Mark 2021/2022
- Npower Registration Portal 2022 – https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup
- Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Form 2021/2022
- Tejumola Olaniyan Creative Writers-in-Residence Fellowship 2022